This app was removed from the App Store.
Bento 4 for iPad - Personal Database
iOS iPad Productivity
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Known Issues with iOS 7, compatible with iOS 5 and iOS 6. Learn more > help.filemaker.com. FileMaker will stop offering Bento Sept. 30, 2013. Learn more >www.filemaker.com/bento/en
Bento 4 for iPad is the redesigned, reinvented and revolutionary new version of the leading personal database app for iPad. Organize contacts, track projects, plan events, and manage lists – the fast and easy way!
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Bento 4 for iPad has been reinvented from the ground up and includes numerous innovations that have never been seen in any iPad app before!
- Powerful Drag and Drop Design Tools
- Form view, Table view, Split view and Full Screen view
- 40 New Themes
- Direct Access to the Bento Template Exchange
- Highlighted Searching
- Multi-Field Sorting
- Records Slider
- Create Encrypted Fields, Simple Lists, GPS Location Fields, Calculation Fields
- Email Library Data in .CSV format
TOP 10 USES:
- Organize contacts and clients
- Track projects and deadlines
- Plan special events and parties
- Manage lists of to-do items
- Manage lists of things and collections
- Track products and inventory
- Track billable hours and expenses
- Organize music, movies and photos
- Store passwords and login details
- Sync with Bento (Mac) - optional
- Comes with 25 ready-to-use database templates that can be easily customized for whatever you need to organize, or download even more from the Bento Template Exchange – all for free.
- Design your own personal iPad database app from scratch using powerful form design tools that are drag and drop easy.
- Choose from a variety of beautiful themes to add coordinated colors, backgrounds, fonts and shading to make your information easier to view, search and edit.
- Bring important information together on one screen so you can organize contacts, track projects, plan events and manage lists of just about anything in a single iPad app.
- Organize virtually any type of information. Bento stores more than 20 different types of data, including text, numbers, dates, times, durations, ratings, addresses, images, GPS locations, encrypted data, voice memos, calculations, check boxes, choices, and more.
- Add formulas and calculations with a few taps. See summary stats for each column, including counts, sums, averages, maximum values, and minimum value - without typing any formulas.
- Get easy and accurate data entry using pop-up choice lists, check boxes, and more.
- Scroll through your table with a simple swipe up, down or across, and sort with a tap.
- Create collections that group information into subsets – just like Playlists in iTunes.
- Use as a standalone app or synchronize with Bento 4.1 (Mac), sold separately at http://store.filemaker.com and the Mac App Store. If you’re already using Bento (Mac), download the free update to Bento 4.1 (Mac) at www.filemaker.com/support/downloads
- Bento 4 for iPad requires iOS 5.
- Synchronization with Bento (Mac) desktop software requires Bento 4.1 (Mac), and a Wi-Fi wireless connection.
- Data stored in Bento 1 for iPad is moved to Bento 4 for iPad.
- iPad Contacts app data and/or Mac OS X Address Book data will be imported into a Bento Contacts library and disconnected from the source application.
- Mac OS X iCal data will not be imported into Bento 4 for iPad.
- Events and tasks from iCal are not accessible in Bento 4 for iPad.
- Images from iPhoto are not accessible in Bento 4 for iPad library but are accessible via Bento Media fields.
- Bento for iPad may not support large databases created in Bento (Mac) due to device memory limitations. Please see details at http://www.filemaker.com/bikb.
- Bento for iPad runs in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Simplified Chinese and Japanese.
If you have any questions, please post a message to the Bento forum for quick answers, tips, and tricks at: http://forums.filemaker.com
Bento 4.0.2 for iPad is a Maintenance Update.