Begin - Your daily to-do list
To-dos made easy.
Begin is a to-do list for real people. It works how you’d expect. It's fast, it's simple and it's beautiful.
Each to-do item has just three options: do it today, do it tomorrow, or it's done.
At the start of each day Begin clears out old to-dos, so you can start fresh.
Follow on Twitter and App.net at @beginapp.
"Begin shows how you can be creative and minimal at the same time while designing a stunning iOS 7 interface." - Beautiful Pixels
"It's fast, clean, and is one of those "get in and get back to whatever I was doing" kind of apps. And in the end, isn't this just what a task manager should be?" - AppAdvice
"It's simple, fast, and gesture driven. If you like the premise and simplicity of the Bullet Journal method, then Begin might be just the app for you." - Shawn Blanc
- Old to-dos are automatically cleared out each day.
- Uncompleted to-dos for the past two days are saved, giving you the option to delete them forever or bring them back to today.
- One handed, swipe based interactions.
- Add multiple to-dos at once.
- Daily alarm to remind you of uncompleted tasks.
- Easily share your list through Email, Text, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Themes can switch from dark to light automatically based on sunrise and sunset times.
- Additional themes are available via in-app purchase.
- URL Scheme support (with x-callback-url) for compatibility with apps like Drafts and Launch Center Pro.
Abraham Lincoln once said: “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” Begin embraces the march of time, helping you make the most of every day.
- Added the ability to edit to-dos by double tapping (finally).
- Increased the duration that uncompleted tasks stick around from 2 to 5 days.
- Added a nice little indicator for when there are uncompleted tasks to get your attention.
- Added an Extension as an in-app purchase that adds:
* Optional Full Screen mode, no more status bar.
* Typefaces, some amazing options including the crowd pleasing Avenir Next.
* Last Chance Reminder for those of us that need the snooze button — you can now set two daily reminders.
* The ability to badge the app icon with the remaining task count.
* The option to disable reminders on the weekends — we all need a break.
(Note: users who have purchased the Themes in-app purchase will automatically be upgraded to the Extension for free.)
- Sprayed industrial pesticide on some nasty bugs.
If you like Begin, please consider leaving a review. That helps us a lot. Thanks for the support!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 20, 2013
- Applause Code, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (10)
- 6.2 MB