Beesy - Take meeting notes with automated To-Do list and Task / Project management
- quickly take your business notes with your iPad
- Save time with easy professional meeting minutes
- Automatically Follow-up on meeting notes tasks in Beesy's To-Do manager.
This app is designed for people who handle tasks, who don't want to spend time to generate To-Do lists but need to follow-up on them to achieve their goals or for customers:
- project managers
- sales people
- any other position where using information from meeting notes is a time saver.
"it’s an all-in-one app geared toward the business-savvy types among us" - AppAdvice
"...making it an essential application to modern day life" - TechHunter
"Beesy is a killer-App for planning " - MacWorld.fr
How does it work ?
Beesy is a structured note taking app with an automated To-Do organizer, in sync with your calendars and address book.
Beesy understands your notes, automatically generates To-Do lists and keep track of tasks in every meeting you attend.
Beesy aims at making meeting notes easier and reuse 100% of your iPad notes afterwards, be it for:
- meeting minutes
- people To-do reviews
- project reviews
And it also aims at easily maintaining the information up-to-date: if during a people review, tasks are updated, it will show as well in every other view accessing these tasks.
Aside from that, Beesy adds a number of features to help you be more efficient taking notes with iPad and with your To-Do:
- Retina version
- add audio records to your notes
- import photo and take picture in your notes
- EverNote export / update for notes, including audio, pictures, drawings, maps and web pages.
- Evernote sharing for your notes
- Add bullet points to your note
- Actions summary
- Enhanced Map itinerary + iOS 6 GPS driving directions
- added Notification & Support system
- change language per Note
- autocomplete iPad note feature that learns from your lexical content, contacts or projects
- on-demand To-Do per meeting, per type of task, per contact, per project
- on-demand Task sub-filtering in any of the previous view with another angle. For example, for a given project, sort your tasks per contact.
- two-finger drag&drop to assign tasks to different context: drag a task on a project, it will reassign itself to this project ... Works on people, meeting, topic, project.
- CSV export for external analysis
- Integrated To-Do reports: urgent/important matrix, graph reports
- Taking note on iPad is now contextual: everything you type in your note is automatically tied to the current context: contact / due date / project / meeting so that you can focus on the meeting itself. No need to set-up 20 different menus.
- template based task: every note can be a task and derive from a template: action, send a document, call someone, idea ... For every type of task, pre-defined values for task configuration ensure that you don't have to worry about setting everything up during the meeting.
- you can draw, access a web page or log a location.
- Access your iPad calendar in the app and create a note from calendar, iCal, Outlook and exchange supported. It will automatically try to find meeting participants and link your notes to your calendar.
- import contacts from your iPad address book
- draw / write / annotate on web pages screenshots and maps
- rewritten draw engine with nicer curves and pen velocity
- integrated in-App help at launch and in-App tutorials
- pincode protection
- hardware keyboard compatible
If you enjoy the app, recommend it !
If you have an issue with Beesy, please contact us using our support site as we have no possibility to answer your comments on the AppStore.
*** NEW FEATURES
- Follow-up on actions from previous Notes
- Notebook page flipping
- Dropbox export
- In-App purchase option for PDF export
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 18, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (21)
- 14.5 MB