AT&T Landline Texting
iOS Universal Productivity
AT&T Landline Texting allows customers to send and receive text messages from an existing landline or toll-free phone number in the United States and Canada. If an AT&T Landline Texting customer allows you to access their account, you can use this app to read and reply to text messages sent to the landline or toll-free number.
Features of AT&T Landline Texting solution* include:
• Customizable Signature – Add a short personal message to outbound text messages.
• Auto Reply – Send an automated text message to anyone who texts into an enabled landline number. Auto Reply messages can be set for specified hours of the day/day of the week.
• Scheduled Texting – Send a text message to one recipient, multiple recipients, or a group at a specific date and time.
• Group Texting – Create a named group of up to 50 contacts and send text messages to the entire group.
• Picture Texts (MMS) - Send and receive images.
• Synced Experience - All contacts and conversation histories are synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
• Additional features for Premium package customers - Easily coordinate with your co-workers on customer responses with:
-Unread Message Timer – Receive an alert so you never let a message sit too long before responding.
-Sent By Name – Messages include the sender’s name, so you can tell which colleague replied last.
-Is Typing Indicator - Shows that a colleague is responding to a message so you don’t have to.
*Applicable features based upon the AT&T Landline Texting package purchased.
By selecting and installing the AT&T Landline Texting application you agree to the AT&T Landline Texting End User License Agreement.
Updated to meet current AT&T Branding Guidelines. Backend server code was also updated to meet enhanced Password requirements.