AT&T DriveMode – Don’t Text & Drive, It Can Wait
iOS iPhone Productivity
AT&T DriveMode ® is a free app that allows you to silence incoming text message alerts and phone calls so you can stay focused while driving. The app turns on automatically when you’re driving 15MPH or more and turns off shortly after you stop. Parents with young drivers can receive a text message if the app is turned off or if other safety features are disabled. For AT&T customers, it sends an auto reply letting the sender know you’re behind the wheel.
• Can silence incoming alerts and calls
• Turns on when moving 15 MPH
• Automatically replies to text messages for AT&T customers only
• Can alert parents if the app is turned off
• Access music and navigation with one touch
• Customize the home screen with a photo
DriveMode uses your location in the background to detect when driving takes place and issue safety alerts to parents.
Compatible device required. Rates: Data and text messaging rates may apply for download and usage, including Auto-Replies. Auto-Reply: Feature available for AT&T customers only. Auto-replies to SMS and MMS only and not iMessages or messages sent by third-party services. Requires active AT&T Message Backup & Sync service. Parental Alerts: Can be sent to AT&T mobile numbers only. General: Technical, network and other service restrictions may apply. Visit att.com/drivemode for additional product details.
• Now streams music with Bluetooth ® audio when DriveMode is engaged
• Allows you to silence incoming calls along with incoming alerts
• Enhancements to UI and bug fixes