Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage you time.
aTimeLogger 2 is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- the best support :-)
Simultaneous activities are available but disabled by default. To enable them just go to Settings -> Activities and set 'Action on start' to 'None'.
- 'Remind Me' feature didn't work on iPod Touch;
- crash after select 'Remind Me' hours
- application is now Universal - it looks much better now on the iPad
- 'Remind Me' feature will ask what are you doing every N minutes. If you often forget to switch activities, it's a valuable feature for you. Access it in 'Settings' -> 'Advanced'
- 'Bulk Delete' feature. Use this feature if you want to delete a large number of historical activity records
- CSV report includes year in dates if needed (see 'Settings' -> 'Reports')
- added CSV duration format with better precision
- improved naming of backups
- backup can be deleted with a swipe in the backup list
- icons and fonts have better quality on non-retina displays
- fixed wrong countdown when multiple activities were shown
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 29, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (23)
- 13.0 MB