Password Manager Data Vault - Safe, Secure, Wallet
iOS Universal Productivity
The Leading Password Manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◆ AES Encryption ◆ Touch ID ◆ Website Logins ◆ iCloud Sync ◆ Automatic Backups ◆ Password Generator ◆ Flexible Templates ◆ Advanced Security Options
Secure. Powerful. Simple. Try DataVault Password Manager today!
#1 Must-Have App for iPhone - Cnet
Apps that will Change your Life - Wall Street Journal
#1 App to Banish Forgetfulness - Reader’s Digest
Best iPad Password Manager - BrightHub
Is your private information safe? Are your passwords secure?
DataVault Password Manager protects confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your data secure. DataVault Password Manager includes a unique set of features like Touch ID, Website Logins, iCloud backups and advanced security options to protect your most precious information.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
“Essential Gear. A password manager should be one of the first apps you download. I compared a few and this one excelled because it could sync across multiple devices.”
“Rock Solid Foundation. I've tried most of the password apps and selected this one for its flexibility in defining item templates, ability to sync one database to multiple mobile devices, and strong desktop versions. I have 1100 items now and the app has performed brilliantly.”
“Terrific Customer Support. My question was answered within 24 hours and the issue resolved. Now that's what I expect from a developer!!!”
“I don't write reviews often, but this app is amazing. Keeps me organized. Would be lost without it!”
“Absolutely the best password safe across all platforms and outstanding support!”
SECURE YOUR LIFE
• Encrypts information using 256-bit AES with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest security of any password manager. Nobody can access your data without your master password, not even Ascendo.
• Enable Touch ID to login with your fingerprint.
• Set Auto-Lock duration to require login after an inactivity delay.
• Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
• Set a hint in case you forget your master password.
• Mask information to shield it from prying eyes.
• Log in to websites automatically using DataVault Browser or Safari.
* Choose from 65 pre-configured logins such as Amazon, Paypal, etc. or make your own.
• Generate strong passwords with settings for length & types of characters.
• Use Strength Meter to determine if your passwords are weak, good or strong.
• Backup your data automatically to insure you never lose your important information.
• Synchronize with DataVault for Mac and other devices (sold separately).
• Use iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi to synchronize.
SIMPLE TO USE
• View items in list view or folder view.
• Use Templates for common items such as bank accounts, credit cards & logins.
• Choose from 50 default templates or create your own.
• Initiate phone calls, emails or web site logins with action fields.
• Use categories & types to organize items.
• Duplicate items for faster entry.
And a whole lot more…
• Full iPad support with split screen display.
• 200 icons to personalize your items.
• Import from Keeper, 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass & other password managers with DataVault desktops (sold separately).
• Import from text files in CSV format.
• Great support.
One copy of DataVault Password Manager can be installed on up to 5 iOS devices authorized to an iTunes account.
Questions? We would love to hear from you! Contact at email@example.com.
Follow Ascendo on http://twitter.com/ascendo or http://facebook.com/ascendo.
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for iOS. Download DataVault Password Manager today!
- Implemented Dropbox Synchronization API version 2.
- Added Clear Clipboard on Exit option to Security Settings.
- Improved usability of Templates.
- Corrected Touch ID issue occurring for some users.
- Fixed bug which displayed folders in list view.
- Fixed bug which changed position in lookup list when switching between apps.
If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like free updates, please rate us favorably in the app store.
148Apps —DataVault Password Manager Review