DataVault Password Manager
The Leading Password Manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch - AES Encryption - iCloud Sync & Backup - Advanced Security Options - Universal Application - Mac & Windows Desktop (sold separately)
#1 Must-Have App for iPhone - Cnet
Best iPad Password Manager - BrightHub
Apps that will Change your Life - Wall Street Journal
"Only password manager to use secure, iOS-encrypted Keychain." – Elcomsoft
Ascendo DataVault stores confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology for securing private data.
DataVault is the first password manager to deliver comprehensive iCloud Backup and Synchronization in addition to Dropbox, Webdav and Wifi options. The era of cumbersome backup schemes is officially over.
One copy of DataVault can be run on five iOS devices to provide great value in addition to rock-solid security.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
***** A Top Quality App in All Respects
I've used other password programs for computers and PDAs but Ascendo easily tops them all. Buy this app!
***** Terrific Customer Support
My question was answered within 24 hours and the issue resolved. Now that's what I expect from a developer!!!
***** Essential Gear
A password manager should be one of the first apps you download. I compared a few and this one excelled because it could sync across multiple devices.
- Protects confidential information so you have peace of mind.
- Delivers value by giving you secure access to private data everywhere you go.
- Simplifies your life by keeping you organized and safe from identity attack.
- AES Encryption to insure the highest level of security of any password keeper.
- iCloud Backup and Synchronization in addition to Dropbox, Webdav & Wifi. No other password safe gives you more options.
- Password generator with strength meter.
- Support for iOS multitasking to facilitate web site logins.
- Tree and List View to display items.
- Full iPad support with split screen display.
- Templates for items such as bank accounts, credit cards & logins.
- Categories & Types to organize items.
- Actionable fields to initiate phone calls, emails or web site logins.
- Security timeout to require login after inactivity delay.
- Maximum login attempts.
- Security alert for failed login attempts.
- Field masking to shield data from prying eyes.
- Master password hint.
- Search settings to select fields, labels and notes.
- Email items in encrypted format.
- Icons, themes and lots of personalization settings.
- Synchronization with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately).
- Conflict resolution for simultaneous edits on multiple devices.
- Import from SplashID, Ewallet, 1Password, mSecure, IE, Firefox, Roboform and other applications using DataVault desktops.
Incorporated in San Diego California, Ascendo has been a leading software developer since 2002. Over a million users have trusted their confidential information to DataVault Password Manager.
We are already hard at work on the next update and we welcome your feedback. email@example.com
If peace of mind is important to you, download DataVault today!
- Redesigned for iOS7 to enhance the user experience.
- Automatic synchronization across devices using Dropbox (premium) in addition to iCloud, Webdav, Wifi and data cable sync options.
- 256-bit encryption using Password-Based Key Derivation Function (PBKDF) and salting to insure the highest level of security offered by any password manager (premium).
- Improved integration with with Apple Keychain for two-layer protection of your private data.
- 200 hi-res item icons redesigned for contemporary UI (premium).
- Expand and collapse list view for quick peak at secondary fields.
- Improved multi-tasking support by hiding user data from running apps list.
New themes to match iPhone 5S and 5C colors, see Tools > Display Options.
- Preview themes in Display Options
- Enhanced login screen with vault animation.
- Fixed Dropbox “NSRULError” issue.
- Fixes for iOS6 users
- Brought back numeric keyboard option for login
- Numerous other enhancements and fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- Ascendo Inc.
- 8.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (173)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2326)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• DataVault Password Manager
• French English Dictionary +
• French English Dictionary + Freemium
• German Dictionary & Translator
• German Dictionary & Translator +
• Italian English Dictionary +
• Italian English Dictionary + Freemium
• One World Dictionary
• Portuguese Dictionary & Translator +
• Spanish English Dictionary +
• Spanish English Dictionary + Freemium