Todo Lists with Alter
iOS Universal Productivity
Alter is todo list app with a difference. As well as having easy to use lists, Alter makes the creation of tasks easy so that you can be organized and productive when you otherwise might not have been.
* Convert text from a message, email or webpage into a to-do list
* Use the standard keyboard microphone to dictate your tasks, all in one go
* Type out multiple tasks at once and let Alter separate them for you
HOW IT WORKS
Alter uses simple 'separators' to split blocks text into individual tasks. The default separator is a new line, but you can optionally use full stops and commas. So, whether you're typing yourself, dictating, or grabbing text from an email or webpage, it works in the same way. The text is automatically separated into individual task items.
When dictating a to-do list you can use the separators "next" or "and" to make it more natural. For example, if you say "walk the dog and get the groceries and empty the spare room" - Alter will create a list with three individual to-dos.
* Your partner sends you a grocery list in a message. Rather than walk around the store trying to keep track of what is still left to get in the message, use Alter to convert the grocery list into to-do list. Now you can cross off items as you get them.
* You're walking and suddenly get the urge to make a list, but it's hard to type. Dictate your to-do items in Alter (using the microphone on the standard keyboard) and convert the generated text into a task list.
* You've found a good recipe online. First, copy the ingredients and use Alter to create a list of the things you need to buy. Second, copy the preparation steps and make list with Alter so that you can cross off the completed steps as you make the dish.
TO-DO LIST FEATURES
* Stay organized with multiple lists
* Name and re-order lists
* Reuse lists by resetting all of the completed items
* Clear-out all the completed items to keep things tidy
* Export lists to the built-in Reminders app
* Share lists via email
* Swipe to mark an item as done
* Easily bring back a done item with a swipe
* Long-press to reveal edit options for lists created from copied text (merge, split, etc.)
* Re-order list items
* Universal app
* Bug fix
148Apps —Alter Review