NOTE: this application is maintained for compatibiliy only. If you are installing for the first time, please use Pydio instead.
Also be aware that this application is useful ONLY for people that need to access an AjaXplorer/Pydio server. Do not install it otherwise.
It's time to get back the control on your files! Deploy your own box-like service, on your own servers. See http://pyd.io to learn more.
Detailed features :
• Preview all sorts of files (images, texts, office, pdf, etc...) using iPhone documents previewer, and using the built-in AjaXplorer lightweight thumbnails when possible.
• Diaporama and full screen modes.
• Bookmarks / Search
• Capture media from camera or from library and upload directly to the server.
• Stream audio / video to your iPhone (server version must be greater than 3.2).
• Edit textual files online
• Open documents from other applications (like Mail) and upload them to the server.
• And of course, perform standard file actions like copy/move, create, delete or rename.
• And more...
See http://pyd.io for information about the server counterpart of this application.
Upload cache problem was preventing uploading more than one file at once
Use iOS7 appearance customization - update some icons
Rename the file with its original name before opening in external application
Uploads and downloads can now be done in background.
Quick note: automatically open text files for edition after creation.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 06, 2013
- Abstrium SAS
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (27)
- 2.4 MB