Dedicated GUI for accessing AjaXplorer file manager : brings the best of both worlds together, and truly enjoy your files, everywhere! AjaXplorer web interface does adapt itself to touch screens, but this native iOS application allows a tight integration with the device : access to camera and library, cache files locally, use ajaXplorer thumbnails for faster downloads, etc.
Detailed features :
• Preview all sorts of files (images, texts, office, pdf, etc...) using iPhone documents previewer, and using the built-in AjaXplorer lightweight thumbnails when possible. Diaporama and full screen modes.
• Use your AjaXplorer bookmarks
• Search the server for filenames
• Capture media from camera or from library and upload directly to the server! Upload many photos/videos from library at once.
• Stream audio / video to your iPhone (server version must be greater than 3.2 for this, otherwise the file be downloaded first before viewing).
• Edit textual files online
• Cache arborescences and files data locally : you can download a movie and keep it for later viewing.
• Open documents from other applications (like Mail) and upload them to the server.
• And of course, perform standard file actions like copy/move, create, delete or rename.
• Automatically add server configuration to AjaXplorer application when accessing a server via Mobile Safari.
• And more...
Please be aware that this application is USEFUL ONLY for people that need to access an AjaXplorer server, no other protocols (webdav, ftp, etc) are supported at the moment. Also this only supports files repository, AjaXplorer "Settings" zone cannot be managed from this application. See www.ajaxplorer.info for information about the server counterpart of this application.
iOS6 stability improvement
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2012
- Charles du Jeu
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (22)
- 2.3 MB