Air Sketch: Interactive Whiteboard and Wireless Presentations
Turn your iPad into a wireless whiteboard! Annotate PDF slides and images live in 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: Launch Air Sketch.
STEP 2: Enter the indicated URL in the web browser.
STEP 3: Everything your present and write is projected to the browser, in real-time.
Project PDF documents (such as exported PowerPoint or Keynote decks) and photos to a computer on the same local network, then annotate them in real time, all from your iPad.
NO SUBSCRIPTIONS, PLUG-INS, OR DONGLES NEEDED
Just fire up Air Sketch on the iPad and open the specified URL from any HTML-5 compatible browser on the local network. Your images and drawings show up natively in the browser. There's no additional client software to install, or services to subscribe to.
FREE YOURSELF FROM THE PODIUM
Connect your laptop to a projector to present and draw from your iPad as you walk around the room. Pass your iPad around to allow others to contribute.
Incorporate the iPad into your desktop-based workflow: Record videos of your live Air Sketch drawings, or share them live with remote colleagues via any online meeting or desktop sharing software running on the computer (such as iChat or WebEx).
Air Sketch is great for presentations in the boardroom, classroom, or on the go.
+ Fast and fluid sketching on the iPad using your finger or 3rd party stylus.
+ Real-time sketching to your browser: Strokes show up as you draw, network speeds permitting.
+ Open PDF documents from Mail or other Apps in Air Sketch to wirelessly annotate and project them (note: The iOS "open in..." menu is scrollable). Email the full annotated versions afterwards.
+ Set the background image from any picture in your photo library.
+ 5 drawing tools: Pencil, pen, marker, brush, and highligher.
+ A fully customizable color palette (tap on the selected color to edit it).
+ Fluidly zoom and pan using 2 fingers to edit your sketches in minute detail.
+ Instantly save and restore snapshots of your sketches using the camera tool.
+ Email your sketches and annotated slides as PDF or images.
+ Multi-level undo and redo.
WORKS ON STANDARD WEB BROWSERS
Air Sketch supports any HTML5-capable browser, including the newest versions of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and even another iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch!
Note: Air Sketch is designed to work optimally with landscape documents and with a single computer connected to the same local network as your iPad.
No public WiFi? No problem. You can even use Air Sketch peer-to-peer with a computer via an ad-hoc network when a WiFi hotspot is unavailable (see our blog for the quick how-to).
IPHONE and IPOD TOUCH USERS
Want to present PDFs and pictures from your iPhone? Check out our sister Apps, Air Projector and Air Scanner, now available in the App Store!
WE BUILD APPS FOR PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THE WORLD
We have designed and built a whole suite of Apps that help you create and communicate. Check them out on our website.
If you like Air Sketch, you will also want to grab a copy of Vittle, which turns your iPad into a Recordable Whiteboard. Check out our developer page for the link.
Also, be sure to follow us at twitter.com/qrayon to get the latest news, and updates.
Keep on creating!
-- The Air Sketch team at Qrayon.
Add a new Export as PDF option to send PDF slides directly to other Apps.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 01, 2014
- Qrayon, LLC
- 1.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (220)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Air Projector Free: Wireless Photo Album Transfer and Slideshow Presentations
• Air Projector: Wirelessly present PDF PowerPoint and Keynote Slide Decks plus Photos
• Air Scanner: Wireless Remote HD Document Camera and Overhead Projector Replacement
• Air Sketch Free: Wireless Smart Whiteboard for Classrooms, Presentations, Meetings, and Collaboration
• Audio Note Book Free: Pristine All-Day Voice Recorder, Super 2x Speed Playback, and Widescreen Text Editor
• Audio Notebook: All-Day Sound Recorder, Widescreen Notepad, and Color Coded Note Organizer
• Classroom PDF - Annotate and Present Slides & PDFs, Designed for Teachers
• Fontpress Free: Caption Photos and Write Over Pictures with Beautiful Typography and Image Filter Effects
• Fontpress: Write Beautiful PhotoText Over Your Pictures with Image Filters and Fonts
• Inkflow Plus - Handwritten Notes, Drawings, Text, and Photos for Study, Brainstorming, Prototyping, and More
• Inkflow Visual Notebook: Write Notes, Sketch, Type, and Layout Photos for Students, Graphic Designers, and Visual Thinkers
• Presentation Recorder - Create Videos of Keynote and PowerPoint Slide Decks for Sales, Training, Remote Meetings, and More.
• QuoteDaily: Inspiration to Motivate You to Achieve Your Goals and New Year Resolutions
• Resume Star: Pro CV Maker and Resume Designer with PDF Output to Help You Score that Job Interview and Advance your Career
• Smart Resume Pro: Resume Designer and CV Maker. Build PDF Resumes to Print or Email in Minutes.
• Stickyboard 2 Free Edition: Sticky Notes on a Whiteboard to Brainstorm, Mindmap, Plan, and Organize
• Stickyboard 2: Sticky Notes on a Large Whiteboard, Perfect for Storyboards, Mindmaps, Planning Manuscripts, Screenplays, and General Organization
• Vittle - Recording Video Board
• Vittle Free: Interactive Whiteboard Video Recorder to Teach Concepts, Show Presentations, and Explain Everything You Need