iOS Universal Productivity
"ACT-IAC is the official interactive mobile app for the education and training
events for the American Council for Technology
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins,
photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which
session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are
doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and
“like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room
number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo,
title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your
way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The ACT-IAC app was created by DoubleDutch, a provider of branded mobile
applications for events, conferences and trade shows. The DoubleDutch platform
is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful
analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch
mobile app today."
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements