A Fill in the Blank Editor
Some reviews express they don't know the purpose. Here are detailed instructions. Lay out the document you need to fill in the blanks. Click scan document, and then take a picture of the document, and after choosing it, click near one of the blanks, line up the cursor, and type. Then adjust the font to match up with everything else, and save email or print it. The purpose of the app is to edit documents if you do not have any means to write with, or would prefer to just have an electronic copy.
Ever been in a class or some other situation, receive a document to fill in all the blanks, but you have no pen? With this program, you can either choose a picture of a document already existing in your camera roll, or use the iPhone or iPad 2 Camera to snap a quick picture of your current document with blanks, and then type right on top of the blank spots!
That's right, the entire screen can be typed on! Just guide your finger to where the blank area is, advance cursor until directly on top of the blank, and type away! Font size doesn't match up with the original text? Simply enlarge or shrink the font till it matches.
What, you say? You want to be able to keep all your hard work? No problem, hit the Action button, choose Save and you will have the document (complete with your add-ons) saved as a PDF available to view or print at any time in the Archives!!!!! Simply click save, type in a file name, and then click My Files, and you can see all of your edited documents, and print them again (compatible AirPrinter required).
Once it is saved, you can even Email the document as a PDF from the archives.
No more do you have to worry about being stuck without a pen or pencil, the iPhone does everything else, why not Fill in the Blanks?
* Saving now saves as PDF instead of as an image to camera roll
* All saved PDFs are available in the Archives (Saved Documents on iPad 2) and you can view print or email from archive at any time
* Name files whatever you like, and view and print them in the app at any time (printer compatible with AirPrint required for printing)
* Added ability to enlarge or shrink text that is added
* Updated UI with Toolbar for more professional looking workspace
* Fixed Print and Save Buttons not working properly
* Added support for iPad 2
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 28, 2011
- Tyler Brassfield
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (28)
- 0.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Divine Prints
• 5 Minutes With God
• A Preacher With Wings
• Adventures In Ministry
• Bellfort Church of Christ
• Chase Park Church of Christ
• Edgewood Church of Christ
• Focus Press
• JeffAJenkins.com Thoughts From the Mound
• La Grange Church of Christ
• Lads to Leaders/Leaderettes
• Lakeside Church of Christ
• Lewisville Church of Christ
• Love Coupon Builder
• Marsalis Avenue Church of Christ
• Maul Road Church of Christ
• Mesquite Church of Christ
• Mommy Matters
• Newalla Church of Christ
• Oak Gardens Church of Christ
• Oklahoma Christian Academy
• On This Rock
• Piedmont Road Church of Christ
• Restoration Voice
• Resurrected Living
• Spring Meadows Church of Christ
• The Equip Network
• The Jenkins Institute
• The Leadership Fund - Investing in the spiritual leadership of today!
• Time Machine - The Band
• University Church of Christ
• University Church of Christ in Montgomery, AL
• i Miss Mommy
• iDevotions By Steve Higginbotham