2017 New Partners Conference
iOS Universal Productivity
The official 2017 New Partners for Smart Growth Conference app is now available!
The 2017 New Partners Conference is heading back to the midwest, to the gateway to smart growth – St. Louis, MO. Its iconic Gateway Arch honors the 19th-century explorations of Lewis and Clark and America’s westward expansion, and today is a beacon for the region’s 21st-century innovations in technology and sustainability.
If you haven’t been to St. Louis lately, the New Partners for Smart Growth Conference in February 2017 will give you a fresh look at what’s new. See first-hand why Popular Mechanics called St. Louis the #1 Startup City in America.
Our new mobile app will help you connect with a national audience of local elected officials and city/county staff; state and federal agency leaders; professionals in planning, transportation, public health, landscape architecture, architecture, parks and recreation, housing, public works, crime prevention and the arts; realtors, developers, builders and bankers; advocates for equity and environmental justice, youth, older adults, and walking and biking; labor representatives; school leaders and staff; and environmentalists.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
Bug fixes and feature enhancements