This app was removed from the App Store.
2015 AMI BFF Marketing Summit
iOS Universal Productivity
Welcome to the official App download for the 2015 AMI Marketing Summit BFF Brand "Become a brand that customers love"
All the conference information at your fingertips.
The App features:
1. Agenda - Keep up to date with session times, topics and where to be.
2. Attendees - See who is attending and flick them an in app message.
3. Activity Feed - Real time delegate feed - post photo's, updates, comments and even link to your social media.
4. Exhibitors - See who's is exhibiting and what great prizes are up for grabs.
5. Feedback - Lets us know your thoughts on sessions, speakers and your experience throughout the day.
6. Game on - Earn points badges and prizes for being active on the app, keep up to date on who is heading up the leaderboard.
7. Live polling - actively engage in the sessions throughout the day.
Expand your professional network and have fun! See you there.
This App was created by Double Dutch the official mobile technology partner of the 2015 AMI Marketing Summit
2015 AMI Marketing Summit: BFF Brand, June 4 Rydges Southbank Brisbane - www.ami.org.au
Building a brand that feels like a best friend requires effort and insight but the rewards are great.
The best loved brands have a clear brand vision, brand personality, organisational values, a higher purpose, and go beyond functional benefits.
Come and hear from your marketing leaders on how to:
>> Develop a compelling brand vision that guides and inspires staff and customers
>> Go beyond functional benefits to self-expressive, social and emotional benefits to connect with customers
>> Create brand energy and interest with a brand personality that captures customers’ hearts.
>> Develop deep and meaningful customer relationships through brand consistency.
>> Generate exceptional ideas and innovation to maintain brand relevance to customers.
>> Recognise brands as assets with strategic value to the business bottom line.
You can choose to build a brand and win hearts, or manage a commodity in the race to the bottom.