WiFi Photo Transfer
iOS Universal Photography
Easily access your photo libraries via wifi from any computer with a web browser!
Just start the app and enter the displayed address into the address bar of your browser. Works with any computer that has a modern browser (like desktop or portable computers, iPads, or even an other iPhone) and is on the same wifi network as your phone, iPod or iPad.
- You can select and transfer multiple photos at once
- EXIF metadata is retained in mass-download mode (not in one-by-one mode)
- Optional password protection for the web interface
- Can also be used to download videos
- Transfer in full resolution or scaled down
- No extra software required
It's simple yet useful. And it's free.
iOS 11 by default saves photos in a format that can not be read by many non-Apple systems. This caused problems with Wifi Photo Transfer recently as such photos downloaded in a .zip file could only be used on Apple devices. Now there is an option in the settings to force the conversion of all files into the most common JPEG format ensuring that they are compatible with all systems.