Video Rotate & Flip - HD
iOS iPhone Photography
With 'Video Rotate & Flip', you can now rotate and flip your videos in a very easy way, directly on your device.
Rotate your videos to change the portrait/landscape orientation, or flip them to turn the image upside down.
Here are some different usages of 'Video Rotate & Flip' :
- you recorded a video with a bad orientation because you forgot to remove the rotation lock of your device. Use 'Video Rotate & Flip' to change the orientation.
- you took a video of the ground or the sky. The orientation choosen by the device is not optimal and you want to change it.
- you want to add a mirror effect, flipping the video horizontally, in order to make things impossible to read.
- you just want to add some funny effect to a video, turning it upside down, or rotating it.
- some video players on your computer does not rotate the video correctly. Use 'Video Rotate & Flip' to fix the video and apply the orientation.
If the video is still not readable on your computer, your video player might not fully support the .mov file extension. Use Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/) instead.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, a Photo Extension, or an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Videos can be imported from your device, iTunes File Sharing or directly from the camera.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported.
Here are the new features of this version 4.0 :
- Media can be imported into the application using the standard photo picker (its content is similar to Apple's Photo application).
- Media can be imported into the application using the standard file picker (its content is similar to that of Apple's Files application).
- When the media is saved to the camera roll, it is automatically associated to an album named "Video Rotate & Flip".
- The previously selected video is now highlighted in blue in the video selection screen.
- iTunes File Sharing has been renamed File, since it is now possible to access media using Apple's File application as well.
- The iTunes File Sharing folder is now visible/modifiable in the Apple Files application.
- The exported video will be HEVC if the input video is HEVC.
- The filename of the exported video file is now prefixed by the original filename of the source video, followed by the current date and time.
- The request for review popup is displayed less often.
- A small tutorial is displayed while using the app to learn the basics.
- The duration of the video is now displayed below the thumbnail in the video selection screen.
- Smaller fixes and improvements
If you like Video Rotate & Flip, please leave a comment on the App Store, and let your friends know about the app :)