Unlive - HD export Live Photo
iOS iPhone Photography
With Unlive, you can export in a quick and easy way the photo and the video contained in your favorite Live Photos.
Live Photos are pictures that come alive for a few seconds. They can be created on recent Apple devices and they are meant to improve the traditional photos.
Thanks to Unlive:
* The associated photo can be exported in .jpg, .png or .heic format (if supported by the device).
* The associated video can be exported .mov or .gif format.
The animated gif can be played in loop.
It is possible to specify the dimensions of the image or video before exporting it, in order to control the size of the exported file.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
Here are the new features of this version 4.0 :
- Media can be imported into the application using the standard photo picker (its content is similar to Apple's Photo application).
- Media can be imported into the application using the standard file picker (its content is similar to that of Apple's Files application).
- Ability to export the image as a HEIC file (if your device supports it).
- When the media is saved to the camera roll, it is automatically associated to an album named "Unlive".
- The previously selected Live Photo is now highlighted in blue in the Live Photo selection screen.
- iTunes File Sharing has been renamed File, since it is now possible to access media using Apple's File application as well.
- The iTunes File Sharing folder is now visible/modifiable in the Apple Files application.
- The filename of the exported image file is now prefixed by the original filename of the source Live Photo, followed by the current date and time.
- The date and gps metadata information from the source Live Photo is correctly added to the extracted image.
- The request for review popup is displayed less often.
- A small tutorial is displayed while using the app to learn the basics.
If you like Unlive, please leave a comment on the App Store, and let your friends know about the app :)