iOS iPhone Photography
TOUCHMOTE is a remote control App as Wireless Internet (WiFi) to Control PC Application.
This system is made up of TOUCHMOTE App and Host System.
[Host system specifications]
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64bit)
- .NET Framework 2.0
- NAT (internal network router, router, etc.), or public IP
exception) Host Search function is available on UDP multicast environment and Wifi enabled
- The host system
1. Configure your environment to meet the specifications.
2. After extract files from download TOUCHMOTE Host Service.zip from http://www.comingsoon.kr/5. then TOUCHMOTE.exe run.
3. Step 2 appears on the screen and the same download page Screenshots 'Host Running ...' Message moxibustion. Also remember my IP Address and port number in the drop-down list in the Host Information.
ex) ip address: 192.168.0.7, port number:5235
- TOUCHMOTE App.
1. Download TOUCHMOTE in App Store.
2. Run TOUCHMOTE App.
3. After loading the page and select the desired program from the program selection.
4. Tap the gear icon (settings below).
typing Host IP , Host Port.
Wifi available, the host search function using the host IP, Port may be searched.
5. Each program go back to this page easily control my smartphone!
- Gretech GOM Player
- Daum POTPlayer
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint Slide Show Control
- Universal Media Player(simple skin GOM Player)