iOS iPhone Photography
Updated for iOS 7 and iOS 6.1
ToonPAINT allows you to easily create awesome looking cartoon-paintings with your own photos.
*NEW*: export directly to Instagram app if you have it on your device.
Even if you have never drawn or painted before, ToonPAINT sets you up for quick success by providing a "MagiSketch" that you can simply color-in. It's as easy as "paint-by-numbers", but using your own personal images. Unlike other photography apps, ToonPAINT is not just an image filter -- it's a smart-painting application that enables you to express your creativity and obtain compelling results without requiring you to take Art classes.
Simply import a photo, create an "automagic" sketch of the photo, color-in at your leisure, and you're done!
IMPORTANT -- You can CHANGE THE COLORS in the palette by DOUBLE-TAPPING on the color splats.
* IMPORT: Import pictures from your iPhone or iPod touch, or even take a snapshot with the iPhone's built-in camera.
* MAGISKETCH: State-of-the-Art image processing algorithms process your input image to create a customizable sketch, fully automatically. You can create many exciting effects just by adjusting the basic and advanced MagiSketch settings.
* PAINTING: You can color-in the MagiSketch by painting with your finger to create amazing images within minutes.
* TOON COLOR: With our new optional ToonColor feature, you can take the hard part out of creating great looking color sketches and let the app do the heavy lifting.
* SESSIONS: Your current session is automatically saved when you load a new image, so you can continue it at a later time.
* UNDO/REDO: You can correct any painting mishaps by shaking the iPhone, or by accessing undo/redo via the "bomb" icon.
* NAVIGATION: While you paint, you can pinch-zoom and pan to give you the most control over your painting.
* HELP/HINTS: New to painting? We've got your back! When you first use ToonPAINT, help screens instruct you about the functionality of the app. For more advanced users, we provide in-app hints and tips.
* LANGUAGES: ToonPAINT now supports 10 different languages
We hope you enjoy using ToonPAINT as much as we enjoyed creating it for you!
Your Toon-FX team.
(Demo images under creative commons license, by Flickr users BodogGirl, Mickael Casol, and Izzard)
iOS 7 and iOS 6.1 fixes