Tiny Planet Photos and Video
iOS Universal Photography
Turn your photos into Tiny Planets, Rabbit Holes and amazing videos in one tap. A striking effect to impress your friends! Take your travel, landscape, people, panoramas, drone, long exposure, go pro photos and more to another level!
"Tiny Planets DOES EFFORTLESSLY IN SECONDS what photographers would need Photoshop to accomplish." -- Appadvice
"One of 10 MUST-HAVE APPS for the iPhone Photographer" - expertphotography.com
Downloaded by hundreds of thousands of people and RATED 4+ STARS WORLDWIDE.
Tiny Planets give you a brand new perspective on your photos; eye-catching and lots of fun to make. Save time - no need for the expensive, complicated professional software.
Tiny Planets are stereographic projections that normally take hours to make in Photoshop or After Effects. With Tiny Planet Photos it only takes a single tap and a few seconds!
Tiny Planet FX
Stereographic projection that bends your photo into a sphere creating a Tiny Planet
Rabbit Hole FX
Inverted stereographic projection that warps your photo taking it deep inside a Rabbit Hole.
Video Planet FX
A video effect that shows your photo transforming from a Planet to a Rabbit Hole and back again!
Live Editing Tools to tweak and play with (In the Extras Pack)
Control Edge Blur
Duration (for Video).
4000 x 4000px resolution (iPhone 5 and newer devices)
Extra Video FX (In the Extras Pack)
• Use photos from your camera roll, take photos in the app itself or use one of the sample images. If you have panoramic photos or wide angle photos on your camera roll, use those too!
• Intuitive user interface makes it easy and fun to use.
• Instant Compare: Swipe left to compare your Tiny Planet to the original photo
• Automatic Gallery: Tiny Planets and Rabbit Holes you save or share are automatically collected in a gallery: all your best planets in one place to view and show.
• Share your Tiny Planet Photos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, via email or SMS - or save them to your camera roll.
JOIN THE TINY PLANET PHOTOS COMMUNITY AND BE FEATURED
Instagram: @madeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Tag your image with #TinyPlanet to be featured in our Instagram feed.
Email us: email@example.com
Tiny Planet Photos is now not only optimised for iPhones but also for iPads!
• The gallery now only saves images you share or save to your camera roll - rather than every edit you make. This change has been made to save space on your phone.
• 4000x4000 output resolution is now also supported on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus (only when you’ve purchased the Extras Pack).
• Thumbnails are now visible when selecting photos from your camera roll on an iPad.
• Other minor fixes and improvements.
App Store ratings start from scratch with every new version. Help us continue to make Tiny Planet Photos great by rating this version again on the App Store. Thanks for your help!
And thanks for your feedback and suggestions. If you have any further feedback or questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org