App Store Best of 2013
Previous Editor's Choice
New & Noteworthy in over 100 countries
Featured in the official iPhone 5s promo video
Tangent provides infinite opportunities to transform your photos into amazing works of art that can be shared and enjoyed, no matter what your level of artistry. It’s an incredibly easy way to elevate your photos into a new realm of creative expression.
"Tangent is a first-rate tool for creative types who enjoy working with photos." - TUAW
"It’s extremely easy to use, yet the colorful geometric effects you create with it are amazing." - LIFE IN LOFI
"Tangent transforms your iPhone snaps into trippy works of art." - THE NEXT WEB
Simply snap a shot or upload a photo from your Camera Roll and let your imagination take over. Select from a toolbox of dazzling frames, shapes, patterns, fills and blends, then apply. Drag, resize, rotate and zoom, add colors and adjust opacity–whatever inspires you. When you’re done, share instantly with friends or continue adding more layers by tapping “Retangent.” It’s that easy.
Tangent’s unique features:
- 35 easy-to-use, fully customizable styles that professionally combine shapes, patterns and blends for an amazing look
- 70 versatile shapes (26 out of the box)
- 68 background patterns (22 out of the box)
- 350 stunning combinations of blends and colors
- Exclusive art packs by Neal Dieker
- Simple-to-use slider lets you adjust colors and opacity
- Completely scalable–rotate, zoom, drag and resize
- Unlimited combinations of shapes, patterns, and blends that will completely transform any photo into a work of art
- Share instantly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
This version adds support for sending edits directly to Union, our new blending and masking app.
With the tap of a button, open your compositions in Union and easily mask areas using the magic wand or brush tool. Check out Union on the app store for more details.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Ben Guerrette
- 66.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (335)