Wirelessly link your devices (on the same wi-fi network or via Bluetooth), freeze a moment in time and save it as a 3D-like animated GIF with SynchroCam. It's pretty neat.
PLEASE READ: Admittedly, there is a bit of a learning curve with SynchroCam. It's a bit tricky to line things up on both devices. If you have a good sense of spatial relationships you should be alright. :) Everyone should definitely read these usage tips: http://bit.ly/synchrocamtips I hope to make it a bit easier to line things up in the next version of the app.
To use SynchroCam you'll need two iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad). Using two of the same device model is highly recommended (eg: two iPhone 4Ses).
Currently SynchroCam is limited to 2 devices.
Check out these awesome example GIFs made by SynchroCam users just like you:
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions hit up the SynchroCam uservoice forum at http://synchrocam.uservoice.com/ or on twitter @synchrocam
Don't get frustrated - you can do it! :)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2012
- Taber Buhl
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (16)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (16)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Count Sheep HD
• Count Sheep
• Giffer - The Animated GIF App
• Giffer Pro - The Animated GIF App
• Gifmoji - emoji animated gif keyboard
• Gifquick - The Animated GIF Cloud Camera
• LED Flashlight *Batteries Included
• Plus One - A Nice Tally Counter