Now, you can make your own stop-motion film easily with just your iPhone and StopMotion Studio.
Easy-StopMotion is a simple little app which allows you to make stop-motion animations quickly and easily.
You can make, edit and share movie via Youtube right from your iPhone.
Using a regular camera or camcorder to create a stop-motion film is do-able, but it's a huge hassle and very time consuming. Easy-StopMotion makes it as easy as pie.
The principal is easy - there's an onscreen grid you can use to position your subjects, and as you tap the shutter button to record each frame it provides you with a transparent guide (aka onion skin) to show you the positioning of the last shot. It's quick, easy and fun.
You can also choose auto shutter interval, from 5 seconds up to 10 minutes. Or set it to take a shot whenever a sound is made
Once finished, swipe your film to review all the frames, cut ones you don't want and set the speed of your movie (how many frames you want to play per second) and that's it !
A stop motion movie in minutes. A super easy one-touch sharing system for uploading to YouTube is available too.
Anyone looking for a bit of fun should give Easy-StopMotion a go !
■ Key Features
- Super simple user interfaces, looks just like movie film.
- Easy preview with finger swipe.
- Render Forward & Reverse.
- Save movie to camera roll.
- Capture with time interval. 5sec, 10sec, 1min, 5min and 10min.
- Enable to make TimeLapse video.
- Capture using sound, like hands clap or noise.
- Onion skin feature. So you can compare new frame with last one.
- 5FPS or 10FPS.
- 4x4 or 6x6 Grid on screen.
- Share video via Youtube. Private account or Public account.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 10, 2013
- Newton Japan Inc.
- 10.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (13)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Calligraphy Japanesque - KagariUta
• Eye Care
• GeoPlayer app
• Handwriting Typewriter 'Notes'
• LessonPad TypeG
• Nearby Navigation
• Scuba Camera
• Speed Listening
• Writing Kana