Have you ever wanted to take a picture but didn’t want to be so obvious? SpyPic is the BEST app for that. FEATURED IN THE WSJ!
✓ “SpyPic is a surprisingly good camera app for taking stealth pictures, especially in situations where a little subterfuge is needed.” - http://lifeinlofi.com
✓ “It is exactly what it advertises it is!” - Lamm2003, 5/5 Rating
✓ “Works like a charm, came in handy to snap a picture of a roach at a fancy restaurant (for the yelp review) without causing a scene. App is also constantly updated with new features.”- eant, 5/5 Rating
The ONLY spy camera app that works without making the camera noise on the iPod Touch 4th Gen. Just enable quick mode!
✓ Completely cover the iPhone/iPod touch screen with an “alibi activity” (fake screen) to hide the fact you are actually taking photos
✓ Tap anywhere on the screen to take pictures
✓ Double tap anywhere to start the automatic timer to take pictures
✓ Use Quick Mode to take photos with no shutter noise
✓ Keep your photos privately saved inside the app using password protected Photo Vault (in-app purchase)
✓ Dynamically swap alibi activities by swiping left or right
✓ Swipe up and down to adjust transparency of alibi screen
✓ Add your own custom alibi activities. (Take screenshots of YOUR home screen* to make it appear like your browsing your home screen and not really taking photos.)
✓ Use a super stealthy actual web browser plugin to surf the web while you SpyPic! (in-app purchase)
✓ Save, email, or upload your photos to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc., all without leaving the app!
✓ Stealth mode
✓ Frequently updated app!
Version 1.3 update release notes:
-Keep your photos private, save them inside SpyPic! (in-app purchase)
-Surf web pages while you take pic using the full featured web browser alibi (in-app purchase). It’s super stealthy!
-Now upload your photos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc., directly from the app! This is accessible from the picture preview or inside the Photo Vault
-Rebuilt the timer from the ground up! The timer is now started and stopped by double tapping on the screen. A notification will appear to tell you if it’s on or off. Photos will continuously capture until you stop at the interval you indicate 5-60 seconds
-User Interface enhancements
-Better camera focus when taking pictures
-Now send feedback to the developers from inside the app
-Two new default alibi screens! A calendar and calculator
If you have any issues/comments please email us or use the in app feedback feature. If you have an issue it’s best to email us rather than write a negative review. We respond to emails! It’s impossible to respond to a review!
Unlock your inner spy – buy SpyPic now!
* take screenshots by simultaneously holding the top power button and the bottom until the screen flashes
DISCLAIMER: Application is for entertainment purposes only. You need to use the app in accordance with all local laws.
- Photo Vault is now PASSWORD PROTECTED (most requested feature)
- SpyPic now supports two modes: ‘Quick Mode’ and Regular. Quick mode allows you to take photos faster with no noise (no longer have to manually put your device on vibrate) and regular is the original way. iPod Touch 4th Gen users can use Quick Mode to silence the shutter noise.
- Option to disable the automatic timer. This will come in handy when you want to take photos quickly by tapping the screen.
- Automatic photo timer now can take photos every 3 seconds (previously 5)
- New Icon!
- App now installs as ‘SP’ instead of SpyPic
- New ‘Stealth Mode’ that locks the alibi screen and transparency in place to prevent inadvertent changes
- Fixed bug that removed custom alibi activities when upgrading app
Be sure to try out the two add-ons!
Photo Vault - Allows you to store your photos secretly inside the app. Keep your personal photos and SpyPics separate!
Web Browser - Use the web browser to surf webpages while you take pictures. Simply click the star icon to snap a photo. It doesn't get any more covert than this!
As always, if you have any issues/comments please email us or use the in app feedback feature. If you have an issue it’s best to email us rather than write a negative review. We can respond to emails! We can’t respond to reviews.
Thanks to all the feedback from users that helped with this update
- Imaginary Feet
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 17, 2012
- Imaginary Feet, LLC
- 14.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (61)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (108)