** IMPORTANT: Please do not purchase this app. SnapStill Classic has been discontinued. This version is only available to allow previous customers to download SnapStill Classic. The new SnapStill is now available here https://itunes.apple.com/app/id891191295 **
** IMPORTANT iOS 8 Notice: Even though SnapStill Classic is discontinued, we decided to update SnapStill Classic to work correctly on iOS 8 because we don't want to leave you in the lurch. With this update, you should be able to continue using SnapStill Classic just the same as you did on iOS 7. Of course, we do recommend upgrading to the new SnapStill, but we've made this fix so that you can stick with SnapStill Classic if you prefer not to upgrade. **
"Grab a snapshot from any video in your library with this remarkably easy to use photography app." —AppAdvice.com AGF (7/31/2013)
SnapStill lets you quickly and easily snap photos from video.
Just pick the video you want, scroll to the moment you’re looking for, and press the snap button to save your new still and share it with friends.
You can snap videos in your Camera Roll as well as new ones you record or import.
We hope you have as much fun using it as we had creating it. If you do, please rate us on the App Store and help spread the word by sharing SnapStill with a friend. Thanks for your support!
‣ Easily snap photos from video.
‣ Quickly find the exact images you want to snap simply by dragging left and right to move forward and backward—scroll quickly with the timeline and go for frame-by-frame precision by pulling on the video itself.
‣ Snaps photos using the video’s original resolution, producing the best possibile quality. Unlike screenshots, there are no annoying black bars and image quality isn’t degraded by upscaling or downscaling.
‣ Record new videos to snap from within the app.
‣ Access existing recordings from your Camera Roll.
‣ Import videos using iTunes Files Sharing.
‣ Save a copy of every still so that even if you delete the original video, you can always view or share it later.
‣ Select multiple stills at once for batch sharing or deleting.
‣ Option to save stills to Camera Roll manually or automatically.
‣ Share stills on Twitter, Facebook, Weibo, and more.
‣ Copy stills to memory and open in Messages app.
‣ Open stills and videos in compatible third-party apps.
‣ Save location and timing metadata so apps like Photos can accurately place stills on a map and in a timeline.
‣ Next generation look-and-feel with five color themes.
‣ Works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Although SnapStill Classic has been discontinued and we are no longer actively developing it, we love our customers and are aware of the problems it has in iOS 8, so we've decided to do one last bug fix to make SnapStill Classic work well on iOS 8.
We also encourage you to check out the all new SnapStill, available now in the App Store. Among its great features: You can snap photos from video without ever leaving the photos app. Check it out on our company page on the App Store.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 13, 2014
- Magic App Factory LLC
- 4.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (179)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Flow - Slow Motion Camera
• Reverser - Backwards Video Maker with Reverse Cam
• Reverser Cam - Backward Video Camera
• SnapStill - Extract Photos From Video
• Superburst Camera
• SuperSlo - Slow Motion Video Editor and Camera