** If you like SnapStill, check out our other app: Superburst Camera, the fastest camera in the App Store! **
"Grab a snapshot from any video in your library with this remarkably easy to use photography app." —AppAdvice.com AGF (7/31/2013)
SnapStill lets you quickly and easily snap photos from video.
Just pick the video you want, scroll to the moment you’re looking for, and press the snap button to save your new still and share it with friends.
You can snap videos in your Camera Roll as well as new ones you record or import.
We hope you have as much fun using it as we had creating it. If you do, please rate us on the App Store and help spread the word by sharing SnapStill with a friend. Thanks for your support!
‣‣‣ July 31: SnapStill is a Top 10 app in the App Store's iPad Photo & Video Category! Thank you for downloading!
‣ Easily snap photos from video.
‣ Quickly find the exact images you want to snap simply by dragging left and right to move forward and backward—scroll quickly with the timeline and go for frame-by-frame precision by pulling on the video itself.
‣ Snaps photos using the video’s original resolution, producing the best possibile quality. Unlike screenshots, there are no annoying black bars and image quality isn’t degraded by upscaling or downscaling.
‣ Record new videos to snap from within the app.
‣ Access existing recordings from your Camera Roll.
‣ Import videos using iTunes Files Sharing.
‣ Save a copy of every still so that even if you delete the original video, you can always view or share it later.
‣ Select multiple stills at once for batch sharing or deleting.
‣ Option to save stills to Camera Roll manually or automatically.
‣ Share stills on Twitter, Facebook, Weibo, and more.
‣ Copy stills to memory and open in Messages app.
‣ Open stills and videos in compatible third-party apps.
‣ Save location and timing metadata so apps like Photos can accurately place stills on a map and in a timeline.
‣ Next generation look-and-feel with five color themes.
‣ Works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
‣ iOS 7 compatibility
‣ Now saves images using Apple-recommended JPEG compression level, resulting in much smaller photos while preserving quality
‣ Performance enhancements and bug fixes
‣ Please note: We have temporarily disabled theme support in order to focus resources on the iOS 7 transition, but we will restore themes in a future release.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Magic App Factory LLC
- 4.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (71)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (159)