iOS iPad Photography
WHEN ONE CAMERA ANGLE ISN’T ENOUGH, SLINGSTUDIO DELIVERS MULTI-CAMERA MAGIC IN MINUTES for a variety of video applications – sports, schools, houses of worship, distance learning, corporate events, weddings, video blogging, broadcast TV, etc. There are all kinds of possibilities. What will you discover?
When used with SlingStudio hardware, the SlingStudio Console app puts the power of multi-camera right in your hands, allowing you to easily manage your entire wireless SlingStudio production with a supported iPad.
*SlingStudio hardware required.*
*NOTE: SlingStudio is designed for use only in the United States; performance is not guaranteed in other countries. The SlingStudio Console and Capture apps can be downloaded only using an iTunes account based in the United States.*
The wireless, battery-powered SlingStudio makes it easy to connect cameras and smartphones to live-broadcast your professional multi-camera productions to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter/Periscope, Livestream, Ustream, Restream.io and other RTMP destinations:
• Connect up to 10 video sources and, with no cables or external power source, you can be on location anywhere – at the beach, on the slopes, in the football stadium – anywhere you can carry a backpack.
• Your video sources can be your iPhone, iPod, smartphones or super-expensive professional-grade camera. You can even use your laptop.
• All video is in gorgeous 1080p HD resolution.
• Switch camera angles as you please, add text and graphic overlays, compose picture-in-picture, and mix in external audio from a microphone.
• Choose from a variety of transitions like cut, dissolve, wipe, fade to/from black with programmable durations
• Import, insert, adjust and overlay your own JPG and PNG graphics – including logos, watermarks, lower-third titles, profile pics, ads and background images – on your live program feed.
• Use prerecorded video as a source for pre-roll, post-roll, ads, bumpers, etc. by importing MP4 and MOV files from supported SD cards and USB drives .
• Get up to 7 recordings with each production, including individual feeds, the program recording, a quad view and line-in audio.
• Take the live-switched program output from the HDMI out port of SlingStudio to connect to displays or other devices, such as encoders, expanding your workflow.
• With zero wires to wrangle and camera distances of up to 300 feet, your setup and teardown is a breeze.
• Enhance the live viewing experience with a no-latency HDMI passthrough mode that syncs your video with the house audio.
• Easily import and automatically time-sync your footage in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Apple Final Cut Pro X, saving hours of post-production time.
By importing native camera recordings, you can substitute for any of the SlingStudio recordings and create a new program recording in 4K, in higher bit rates, or with higher quality video codecs using the SlingStudio Extension for Adobe Premiere Pro CC. All edits, effects and transitions are automatically preserved in the higher-quality program recording.
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro models
- iPad (released 2017)
REQUIRED SLINGSTUDIO DEVICES:
To use the newest features in this release for post-production, please make sure you download the latest version of the Adobe Premiere Extension (v1.3.12 or above) or Apple Final Cut Pro X Converter (v1.3.12 or above). Older versions do not support the latest SlingStudio features.
• 4K or higher quality video upgrade in post by aligning the audio between the SlingStudio input recordings and the native camera recordings to create a higher-quality program recording. The native camera recordings must have the same audio as the corresponding SlingStudio input recordings.
(NOTE: This feature is currently not available on Windows version of Adobe Premier Pro)
• Video import for using prerecorded video as a source (pre-roll, post-roll, ads, bumpers, etc.) during live production
• Adjustable audio delay for synchronizing audio and video
• Improved workflow for graphic import
• Improved support for internet connections requiring second level authentication pages