iOS Universal Photography
Self Timer shoots up to 20 photos in sequence with a timer that can be set up to 60 seconds.
DELAY TAKING PHOTOS UP TO A MINUTE
Place your iPhone or iPad, press the self-timer button and after the number of seconds that you decided the photos will be taken automatically in sequence. The standard time provided for the self-timer is ten seconds, but you can change it to three, five, ten, fifteen, thirty, or even sixty seconds. This feature is also very useful to prevent camera shake caused by contact with the iPhone while shooting.
TAKE UP TO 20 PHOTOS IN SEQUENCE
With the Multi-photo feature you can take a lot of photos in sequence and then choose the best to share.
USE FUN MODE TO CATCH THE ATTENTION
And if you want to get the most fun activate the Fun Mode, take pictures of the group will become a joke and finally your subjects are smiling.
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
- Press the shutter button and after 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 seconds, the picture will be taken automatically.
- Set shots in sequences of 2, 3, 4, 10 or 20 photographs: finally in at least one of the photos all subjects have their eyes open!
- Send your photos to Flickr, Facebook or Twitter, and all the major social media or directly print your photos.
- Use Fun Mode to capture people's attention.
This update includes stability and performance improvements. It also:
• Fixes an issue where photos are not saved when using multiphoto feature.
• Improves support for recent released devices.