Scrolling Credits Pro
iOS Universal Photography
#1 must-have app for quickly and easily adding scrolling credits like you see in professional movies and TV shows to the beginning or ending of your videos. Also great for adding scrolling text to Instagram, documentaries, sales, and informational videos.
CHECK OUT THESE PRO FEATURES:
• Designed specifically to do scrolling credits!
• Powerful, yet super easy to use--no learning curve!
• Supports one or two-column credits, just like the pros!
• Easily add Headings to sections of credits!
• Chroma Key "green screen" support to scroll credits over video footage (not just a still background)!
• Control font style, size, color, and scrolling speed!
• Supports multiple SD/HD resolutions, including: SD 360p, HD 720p, HD 1080p and even Ultra HD 4K!
• Supports multiple Aspect Ratios, including: 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 18:9 (2:1), and 21:9 (7:3).
• Great for Instagram videos by using the 1:1 (square) Aspect Ratio!
• Smooth, non-jerky scrolling!
• Includes dozens of HD backgrounds or upload your own!
• Save and manage "projects," no need to start over to make a change!
• Supports ALL devices (iPhone, iPhone Plus, iPhone X and iPad)!
• Also available to run on your Mac laptop or desktop computer. (Sold separately from the Mac App Store.)
HOW IT WORKS...
1. Choose from the dozens of backgrounds provided by the app (a solid color, a gradient color, an image, or "green-screen" chroma key to render credits over video footage), or upload your own background image.
2. Enter the text you want to have scroll over the background you've selected. You can even use headings or two columns for your credits, just like the pros.
3. Preview what your scrolling credits will look like, adjusting the scrolling speed and the font style, color, and size.
4. When you're happy with how everything looks, the app will render and save an HD video clip to your device's Photo Library (Camera Roll). You then run iMovie or other video editing software, import the credits video clip, and drag it to where you want it to play in your movie.
Scrolling Credits Pro is also available to run on your Mac laptop or desktop computer. (Sold separately from the Mac App Store.)
Need help? Watch the included tutorial video and sample projects. (For the tutorial, pull down the Menu from the home page of app or visit scrollingcredits.com.)
Still need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* To use the Chroma Key feature to scroll video over video footage, you'll need to have access to and use desktop video software that supports chroma key background replacement. See the Help section in the app for more details.
Thank you for making Scrolling Credits Pro such a hit! Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :-)
Here's what's new in this update:
- NEW! Now supports MULTIPLE ASPECT RATIOS, not just 16:9, including: 1:1 (great for Instagram), 4:3, 18:9 (2:1), and 21:9 (7:3).
- NEW! Now supports a new SD 360 resolution option when saving your clips (in addition to HD 720p, HD 1080p, and Ultra HD 4K). This resolution, combined with the 1:1 aspect ratio, is great for Instagram and other social media sites.
- IMPROVED! Dozens of new and fun fonts added to use for your scrolling text.
- NEW! Scrolling Credits Pro is also now available to run on your Mac laptop or desktop computer. (Sold separately from the Mac App Store.)
Here are all the sizes now available for each of the different aspect ratios:
====== 1:1 ======
SD 360p (360 x 360)
HD 720p (720 x 720)
HD 1080p (1080 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (2160 x 2160)
====== 4:3 ======
SD 360p (480 x 360)
HD 720p (960 x 720)
HD 1080p (1440 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (2880 x 2160)
====== 16:9 ======
SD 360p (640 x 360)
HD 720p (1280 x 720)
HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160)
====== 18:9 (2:1) ======
SD 360p (720 x 360)
HD 720p (1440 x 720)
HD 1080p (2160 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (4320 x 2160)
====== 21:9 (7:3) ======
SD 360p (840 x 360)
HD 720p (1680 x 720)
HD 1080p (2520 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (5040 x 2160)