Take great photos with this unique and beautifully designed camera app.
With camera controls that stay out of your way, so you can see the photo you're taking with no distractions.
Select from four photo sizes to help you frame the perfect picture - available crop ratios include 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, and 1:1. Live cropping will help you take better photos!
Striking color and black and white image filters that you can see while taking photos.
BROWSE AND SHARE
View your photos and share them with friends via e-mail, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook... save photos to your camera roll, or open them with any app that supports opening jpeg files.
- independent focus and exposure controls
- full EXIF information, so you can see when a photo was taken, the shutter speed and ISO used, and much more
- optional geolocation, to show where a photo was taken on a map
- supports iTunes file sharing for saving photos to your computer
PRAISED BY THE PRESS
Received a Macworld Editors Choice award - "... liberating and puts the focus, no pun intended, on what you are actually looking at rather than what you might see or salvage later." - Nick Spence, Macworld UK
"... a camera app that lets you focus on taking great pictures first and foremost... If you're looking for a no-nonsense camera app that does more than the iPhone's built-in Camera app and has controls that don't get in your way, Scout Camera is a great choice." - Marianne Schultz, Appshopper.com
Find out more at http://crushapps.com
- improved performance when scrolling in photo browser
- minor bug fixes
If you like Scout Camera, please take a moment to leave a review. Thanks!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 28, 2014
- Crush Apps
- 3.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (74)