Scissors is a fun to use multi-touch image crop tool. Unlike most applications, Scissors does not restrict your freedom in any way - move, scale and rotate your photos to make the ideal crop.
- Rotate and zoom your image
- Define the frame of the photo first, and manipulate the underlying image afterwards for increased precision
- Set the aspect ratio of the crop area
- Full iPad & iPhone 5 support
- All orientations supported
Once you have selected a photo, you can either start adjusting the frame, using the white circle, to match your desired size, or you can manipulate the underlying image using multi-touch. You can zoom, rotate and move it, so only what you really want to include gets into the frame. Tap Save if you are finished to save it to your Photo Library. You can choose another image to crop or you can continue with the same one. The small middle button adjusts the rotation, helping you with common photography tasks such as rotating your image 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
If you crop your images, their quality may deteriorate. Every image has a fixed resolution, and the smaller the part you crop, the worse their quality will get. The reason for this is that the system (in this case your iPhone or iPod touch) has to display a greater number of pixels than actually available. To fill the gaps, a method called interpolation is used - which results in decreased quality. There is nothing anybody can do about this.
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
- Added retina graphics for the iPad
- Better memory management
- Speed improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 05, 2012
- Programmatic Magic Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (369)
- 1.9 MB