iOS Universal Photography
Texture, Tone and Rip Creates an Artistic Mix
Created for the hobbyist but great for professional, this artistic app applies beautiful combinations of texture and tone to photos then brings focus to your subject in the form of a ripped paper effect.
RipPix uses worn and stained photo effects to give your photo a nostalgic quality then gives you the ability to turn any subject into a center detail by simply tracing around on the image. Cut out a bird, flower, person or tree then size, rotate and move it around on the background photo to create a beautiful paper accent piece with soft shadow.
Using a foreground and background photo, this remarkably easy app can add subjects back into photos, create simple collages of friends, blend scenery together, or add focus with cut out objects. From the romantic to the whimsical each piece you create will have a unique and distinctive touch.
• Worn & stained Photo Effect ranging from simple toning to full-blown distressing of the photograph complete with scratches and surface variations resembling an old or imperfect photo
• Rip Effect for a hand-torn look around the edges of a traced photo
• Cut Effect for a scissor-style cut around the edges of a traced photo
• Border Outline to replace cut edges for a bolder look
• Drop shadow with adjustable shadow height and strength
• 55 Worn Textures
• 34 Aged Papers
• 20 One-touch presets that pair up textures and tone for the background and foreground photo
• The ability to replace the foreground photo
• A Rip Tool to add or remove edges to cut photos
• A Move Image Tool to transformed ripped and bordered pieces
• Three Edge Styles that can be changed on-the-fly without affecting the ripped pieces