Some people seem to have problems with this app. Here are some things to consider:
- If the app often crashes, please try to restart your iOS device in order to solve memory fragmentation issues
- You can't remove objects from photos in your photo library. You can only remove objects from photos you have taken with this app. To understand how to use the app, watch this demo-video: http://youtu.be/zmGDysN9zn0 (you'll also find it on the support-page)
- For good results, don't move your iPhone/iPad while and several seconds before taking the photo.
- I tested this app successfully without any crash on an iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and the new iPad (iPad 3). I couldn't test it on an iPad 2 (because I don't have one), so it might not work there.
- If you have any problems, please contact me. I'm absolutely serious about this app, but it may not be so easy to grasp at the beginning, how to use it properly. If you don't contact me, I can't help you.
With Remove you can take photos and then remove previously moving objects like tourists or traffic. The process is very simple: Just take a photo and then paint over the areas where you want to reveal the background!
There is a huge effects library you can use to give your finished photos that special look, too. You can even create your own effects by stacking many professional quality filters and masks together and share them with others!
If you are interested in an even more capable app with many more features, check out my app "aremaC"!
-new take-button added for easier taking of photos on iPad
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 17, 2012
- Dominik Seibold
- 5.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (22)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (27)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Acoustic Picture Transmitter Pro
• Average Camera Pro
• Darts Analyzer
• Fokus Pokus
• German Music Charts
• Hough Transform Camera
• iPCamera - High-End Network Camera
• Mobiles Fernsehen
• Mosaic Creator
• MPO-Viewer 3D
• My Best Facebook Friend
• Pencil Balance
• Profile Banner Generator for Facebook
• Reaction Game
• Sales and Trends Visualizer
• Shift Labyrinth
• Spectrogram Pro (with super-smooth 60Hz update)
• The Recorder