Use one iPhone to control the another to take photos. (iPhone 3G and 3GS, running OS 3.0 or later required)
It uses P2P bluetooth connection of iPhone OS 3.1. No internet (cell or Wifi) connection is needed.
Act either as a camera which is remotely controlled, or as the remote with full preview.
- Self portrait
- Photo of hard-to-reach places. (for example, a photo of the underbelly of your car)
- Photo from awkward angles. (for example, macro photos of flowers and bugs on the ground)
- Street photos without attention.
A free remote-only app coming soon, so you can use iPod Touch 2G to control the camera.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 05, 2009
- 0.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 1.00 (6)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Air Photo Wifi Printing
• Audiobooks 5000
• Coin Toss - North America Edition (with cheat)
• Coin Toss World Edition (with Cheat)
• FTP Cam
• Kids Audiobooks HD
• Night Camera
• Photo Lab Daily
• Photo Lab™
• Photos Ultra(Vault + all-in-1 camera + editing + Wifi printing + Wifi transfer + 20-photo email)
• Pose Camera
• Reading Light
• Sudoku 101 (Free)
• Touch Mic