Real Cam SP
****** 50% OFF - Christmas Sale until December 31th *****
Best camera experience on your iPhone.
Control your iPhone camera with built-in screen touches.
RealCam has everything you love from a "Point & Shoot" camera, controlled from the main screen. set up your camera and review your pictures from the live view.
"The little improvements that Real Cam SP add to the picture-taking capabilities of the iPhone add up for a much better photo-taking experience with Apple’s mobile phone."
The application you were waiting for.
- Show grid lines. Guide to 1/3 rule
- Self Timer: 2, 5, 10 sec
- Beep sound On/Off for self timer countdown
- Stabilized camera: waits until camera is stabilized to shot the picture (help to make sharp pictures) or 12 sec timer, whatever happens first.
- Filters [F] BW (Black and White) and Sepia
- White Balance [WB] : 5 target points allow you to point a "should be white" color in the picture. Improve the full range of colors. (no effective in extreme low light conditions)
- Play button: display on screen the latest picture taken
- Latest picture can be moved and scaled with touch gestures and it goes full screen when double tapped (at any time when active)
- Autorotate latest picture shows the image always up-side up
- Visual level
-3 Picture size options:
[S] takes pictures at 40% of camera max resolution (default at startup)
[M] takes pictures at 70% of camera max resolution
[L] takes pictures at 100% of camera max resolution
- Digital Zoom allows you to take only what you want. A smaller picture will be saved.
- Keep settings between sessions.
- Keep latest picture between sessions
-Control Flash: Off, On, Auto (only iPhone 4)
-Control Torch: Off, On (only iPhone 4)
iPhone's camera compensates brightness and contrast, based on white average in the scene. As example, in snow's pictures, the iPhone believes the scene is overexposed, due to hight level of white and tries to compensate it. The result is a dark and unsaturated picture. With RealCamSP and its WB tool, the result will be a photo with more brilliant and saturated colors
Using the visual level in conjunction with grid lines could help to figure out if objects on the scene are well horizontal or vertical oriented. It's also useful as visual tool for placing frames in a wall, aligned vertical horizontal or diagonal.
1) Outside pictures on a cloudy day: use [WB] pointing the upper target into a cloud. If your have different gray tones, try pointing to a medium gray cloud.
2) Don't close the application while the activity monitor is working: image will not be saved
3) "Latest picture" could be moved around the screen or scaled when something important is hidden behind it on the live-view.
4) Don't move the camera for 1 second after shutter sound to reduce blurry pictures
New Icon designed by Navarro Parker
Added support for 2 cameras (front and back) on iPhone 4.
One button to swap between cameras.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 01, 2011
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (49)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• iDleFrame LE
• iLaser Level
• Real Cam LE
• Shaking Web
• SP Photo Cal
• SP Photo Cal Lite
• SP Photo Fix
• Spindorax LE