QuickShot with Dropbox
QuickShot is the best way to automatically get photos and videos from your iOS device to Dropbox. The familiar interface and simple settings ensure that you can snap away and let the app worry about the rest.
- Configure "Capture Profiles" that let you set a custom upload folder, file name, and capture quality. Quickly switch between profiles based on what you are shooting.
- Access all the familiar camera features like tap-to-focus, flash, front and back cameras, and even use the volume "+" button on the iPhone to capture photos.
- Select and upload multiple items from your Photo Library (requires Location Services to be enabled)
- Uploads continue after the app is closed.
- Set whether you would like items to upload while on a cellular data connection.
- Add the ability to reorder capture profiles
- Add URL schemes for launching the camera and selecting a capture profile
Use "quickshot://camera" to open the camera.
Use "quickshot://camera/work" to open the camera and select a profile. Profile names can be shortened. For example, if only one profile starts with "w", then "quickshot://camera/w" can be used. Otherwise, QuickShot will find the first match sorted alphabetically by name.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 07, 2013
- GUI Cocoa, LLC.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (10)
- 1.1 MB