PureShot is your top-quality filter-free (or #nofilter) app. It helps you capture digital photographs with the highest possible technical integrity—no other app can beat it!
You can then process these on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or your computer, with no image processing taking place in-app.
It has a simple, elegant, easy-to-use interface. It is also highly configurable, so you can tailor the way it behaves to suit the way you like to take photographs.
• A choice of HI_Quality JPEG, MAX-Quality JPEG or dRAW TIFF output*
• A choice of standard multi-zone or (positionable) spot-metering
• Configurable tap-to-focus. Set-and-lock, or simply define the point-of-interest
• Standard 4:3, square 1:1 or 35mm 3:2 image ratio
• Choice of single shot, 3-shot burst or 3-shot exposure bracket
• A "soft" shutter release button that can be configured just how you want it to be
• Comprehensive on-screen information
• Real-time ISO, shutter-speed and comprehensive GPS readouts, with optional Ev100, Dynamic Ev, luminance or illuminance reading
• A choice of four real-time histogram options
• Night mode, for real extended shutter speeds of up to 1 sec
• Quality-optimized 6X digital zoom
• Dynamic interface for iPhone and iPod touch with 3.5-inch display allows for maximum viewfinder size
• Sharing to leading social networks, and with other apps from photo editors to Dropbox
• A comprehensive in-app User Guide
• Much, much more!
PureShot combines the unprecedented output quality of Jag.gr's 645 PRO with blistering performance and a compact user interface.
* The term "developed RAW"—dRAW—is used to describe a TIFF image that has had no in-app post-processing applied and, critically, no JPEG compression at any stage.
* Fixed: Minor issue with session-to-session AE-L status.
Questions or problems? Please CONTACT US: we'll help you promptly!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 31, 2014
- Michael Hardaker
- 6.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (103)