Portfolio for iPad
Portfolio offers a self-contained, brandable presentation tool for your business. Once set up, it will look like a custom app developed exclusively for your business. Lock the interface with a PIN when you're done and it's safe for any client meeting without the worry of exposing the management interface underneath.
Whether you're a photographer showing photos and videos to a bride-to-be, a wedding venue displaying various table setups, a florist giving the choices of different arrangements, a landscaper showing different layouts, or a web designer describing past designs, Portfolio will give that extra bit of polish and professionalism to your presentation.
Key features include:
• Full or partial library syncing.
• Subgalleries for better organization.
• Customized branding for the app with multiple themes.
• Support for images, videos, and PDFs.
• Dropbox integration for loading in files.
• Lockable interface allowing the iPad to be passed along without exposing the management interface.
• Multiple galleries and the ability to hide unneeded galleries.
• Slideshows with configuration options for slide duration and soundtrack.
• Ratings and notes editable per image.
• Full screen viewing and browsing or partial screen with or without thumbnails.
• Zoom in on details in imported photos.
• Comparison mode to bring up two photos at a time.
• Keyword tagging and the ability to filter by keywords and ratings.
• External display support through AirPlay, the HDMI adapter, the VGA adapter, or any of the other ones.
"Portfolio has many features the other [portfolio apps] don’t."
- Professional Photographer Magazine
"For our money, the simple yet elegant Portfolio for iPad app is one of the best around."
- PDN "The Top Five iPad Apps for Photographers"
"If you are at all serious about using your iPad for presenting images to clients you need this application [Portfolio]."
"Portfolio is constantly being refined. No other app is as feature rich and pleasant to use."
- Jonathan JK
"If you are looking for a clean way to showcase your images I would defiantly recommend downloading the Portfolio for iPad app."
- Digital Photo Buzz
"Portfolio has a huge range of features aimed at the professional photographer, and yet it remains easy to use."
"It certainly is a must-have for anyone who needs to display a visual portfolio."
- Design By Sweet
The Mac Loader requires at least OS X 10.6 to run.
------ If you have a problem, please contact support. I am unable to reply to reviews left here. ------
If you like Portfolio, please don't forget to rate it and leave a review in the App Store.
[Fix] Added improved checking to the media picker to avoid crashing when a thumbnail is unable to be generated.
[Fix] Fixed a rare crash when syncing where a path failed to be returned.
[Fix] Fixed a bug that prevented the interface from rotating correctly on iOS 8.
[New] Added support for loading from a SFTP server.
[New] SFTP can now be used for synchronization.
[New] Added a kiosk setting to automatically return to the front after inactivity.
[Chg] Added a behaviors setting to hide the in-app help in the viewer.
[Chg] Changed the appearance of the toolbars in the viewer.
[Chg] iOS 6.0 or newer is now required.
[Chg] Switched crash reporting frameworks.
[Chg] The front configure menu now shows only the lock and manual sync buttons when Portfolio is locked.
[Chg] Increased the maximum size limits for image file loading.
[Fix] Syncing a gallery to File Sharing now correctly uses the exclusions list.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 03, 2014
- Britton Mobile Development
- 25.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (264)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• DENTSPLY Rinn
• Photo Collages
• Portfolio for iPhone
• Studio Pro - Photo Proofing, Print Sales, Wall Displays, and In-Person Sales
• Sultan IP