ALL NEW VERSION 2.1!
• Currently featured in the App Store: "App Store Essentials: Camera & Photography"
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2012
WHAT THEY'VE SAID ABOUT VERSION 1.0:
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June, 2012
• Turn Your Photos Into Stylish Illustrations
• Amazing Watercolor & Ink Effects
• Yes! High Resolution Output*
• Universal App for iPhone & iPad
• Share on Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• From the creator of Percolator for iOS
Watch the video at www.popsicolorapp.com!
• Load your own photos or any example image used in our App Store screen shots
• 24 Gradient & blending options including the new Duotone effect
• Choose 23 varieties of Intensity or Focus
• Optional Border and Auto-Enhance settings
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 5 and greater. High resolution support depends on each device's memory capacity. Please see the FAQ at: www.PopsicolorApp.com
Have a question? Remember: I can't respond to App Store reviews, so email me at email@example.com
• Follow @Popsicolor on Twitter and Instagram for the latest
• Follow the developer @Tinrocket on Twitter
Please leave feedback with each update—it really helps small developers like me. I'm committed to creating the most unique, highest quality image creation apps.
@Tinrocket on Twitter
Popsicolor includes all the examples images you see here for you to recreate and explore for yourself.
*Output resolution depends on device capability.
This version fixes a major crash bug! :)
This was a very hard bug to reproduce. Fortunately, someone emailed me with enough information to track it down and help verify the fix. They are now enjoying an iTunes Gift Certificate as a token of my appreciation. Thanks!
• Fixed all known crash and saving bugs
• Added 7 new Focus options: "Illuma" will lighten parts of your image to create more drips! (As always, drips will only be created when you hold your device upright.)
Please remember to leave a review or rating with each update. Making apps like this is how I make my living and I stand behind my work. If you have any questions or find a bug, you may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
@Tinrocket on Twitter
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 06, 2013
- Tinrocket, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (18)
- 19.7 MB