Autodesk Pixlr – photo editor
iOS Universal Photography
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
•Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
•Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
•Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
•Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
•Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
•Add borders and overlays directly from your Photos app using a new extension for iOS8.
•Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
•Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
•Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
•Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
•Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
•Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
•Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
* Now available for everyone - Double Exposure (formerly known as Add Image) and Auto Contrast. Hooray!!
- Compare the before and after of your awesome photos with our new Compare tool.
- Save or share your images, easier and quicker, with a single tap.
- For you Instagram enthusiasts, before sharing, we’ve framed your pictures, making them square, without cropping them.
- Added opacity adjustment to Stylize.
- Google Chromecast support - cast Pixlr from your phone or tablet to your TV.
- Fixed the occasional the Heal tool issue that caused the app to unexpectedly quit.
- Fixed the zooming in and out issue when working on a specific photo in Collage.
- And as always, we’ve squashed a bunch of bugs.