This app helps you out creating your own Stop-Motion movies. It allows to create several projects to add pictures to if you decide to create a long term project like the movies where people take a picture of themselves, their children, pets,... and watch them changing or getting old.
The app has a project viewer where you can watch your movie and change the speed of the frames to adapt the movie length and playback speed, add the date and time of each shot to the movie and more features.
It also let you save the movie to your device library and then export it to your computer or export it to the main social networks or attach it to an email.
- Create your own stop motion movies.
- Several projects at the same time.
- Buit-in project viewer to select the playback speed, add the date and time and more.
- Able to save the movie to your local library.
- Attach the movie to an email to share it with your friends.
- In-App export links to: YouTube, Facebook or Twitter.
- Bugs fixed.
- Now you can edit your projects by deleting any picture you took or change the order of them.
- Now you can save all the pictures of your projects to Camera Roll and send them back to your computer for post-processing.
- Thanks for the suggestions, now there is a special feature to contact us directly.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 04, 2012
- Ignacio Borrajo
- 9.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data