"If you buy only one photo editing app for your iPhone, make sure it's PictureShow"
"Highly recommend for new and experienced iPhoneographers. It’s powerful yet easy to use and creates well-rendered analog-style photo effects."
"Recommend it to anyone looking to get unique, lo-fi looks to their photographs on the go."
PictureShow emulates various toy camera styles.
It enables you to mix frames, light leaks and noises to create an unexpected result with simple shuffle button and even you can fine-tune on each edit mode.
- Easy to use UI design.
- 45 Preset styles.
- 23 Frames.
- 10 Light Leaks.
- 13 Noises.
- Lens Kit (single, Quad, Vertical Quad, Multi-Exposure and HalfShot Lens).
- Vignetting Intensity Control.
- Crop, Rotation & Flip.
- Style Recipe (You can save your custom style with easy).
- Color Edit (Red, Green, Blue, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation ).
- Quick and Easy navigation between preset styles.
- Easy and real time editing.
- Simple typo (font, size, align & color supported).
- In-App Sharing (Twitter, FaceBook, Tumblr, Flickr).
- Various Resolution.
- 900 * 1200px
- 1200 * 1600 px
- Original Size
- 'Filter View' is back.
- 'Filter name' is back too.
- 'Settings View' bug is fixed.
- Some UI designs are changed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 16, 2014
- 14.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (518)