iOS Universal Photography
Do you love to superimpose stuff on your pictures?
Well then you've hit the jackpot..
Take a picture and superimpose a bunch of cool stuff over it!
- Comes with tons of free images to superimpose and hundreds available with in-app purchases!
It's easy, Just take a picture (if there is a camera on your device) or choose one from your library. Then click the plus sign and choose a pic and then an asset!
Use multitouch to move and resize your asset! And add as many assets as you want!
Then share your creation via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, E-mail, and more!
Comes with the following packs!
1. Action Pack - Make yourself an action star with these 54 exciting assets.
2. Bling Pack - These 60 assets are all the bling you'll ever need!
3. Dbag Pack - Wanna look like the dbags you see on TV? Get these 54 assets!
4. Mobster Pack -Look like an old school Mobster with these 51 assets!
5. Goodies - 90 images of hair, eyes, glasses, hats, and more!
6. Redneck Pack - Yeehaw!!! Redneck yourself with these 66 awesome assets!
7. Pirate Me Pack - Arrrgggghhhh!!!! You ready to your pirate on?? You will be with these 30 assets!
8. More Goodies - 93 more great images of hair, and more.
9. Clothing Pack - 51 great outfits to virtually wear in your pictures
10. Royal Pack - God save the queen! Or just put her into your picture! 33 assets!
11. More Hair Pack! - 108 more great hair styles!
12. Caption Pack - Add Captions to your pic (comes with one free font), and use the color tool to make them any color!
13. Frames Pack! Now when you're done with your pic you can put it in a frame!
- Buy any pack and the ads go away!
- SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Choose a picture from your library, or take a new picture. Then use your fingers to resize.
2. Click the "+" on the bottom to access asset menu
3. Choose a picture pack or caption tool.
4. Choose an picture.
5. Use multi-touch to resize asset, and move it. Or use the flip feature to flip the image, for instance with the eyelashes, so you can have both sides!
Then use the "color" button to change the asset colors and continue steps above to add more images. Then when your done click the share button to send to your friends.
6. Repeat until you are happy with your picture.
7. Click the frames button and add an awesome frame.
8. Click the share icon, and share your image via, facebook, Instagram, twitter, SMS, or e-mail!
9. Have fun!
- Updated for iOS 8
- Updated for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus