This app was removed from the App Store.
iExplorer for Picasa Photo Albums Pro
iOS Universal Photography
The app allows you to view/manage your own Picasa (Google+) web albums/photos and explore featured photos.
- Multiple authorised account support
- Search public photos
- View your Picasa web albums
- View your favorite accounts' shared web albums
- View Picasa featured photos
- View album photos on map view
- Share a photo via email & Google+ & Facebook & Twitter & SinaWeibo (iOS 6.0 or higher)
- Share an album via email & Google+ & Facebook & Twitter & SinaWeibo (iOS 6.0 or higher)
- View a photo owner's public albums
- Add/Remove a photo owner to/from a public account list
- View comments of a photo / add comments to a photo
- Search geo-tagged Picasa community photos
- Show a geo-tagged photo's map location
- View a album photo Exif info if available
- Show recently uploaded community photos
+ Create a new album and delete an existing album
+ Batch upload photos to an album
+ Update existing photos' captions
+ Remove photos from an album
+ Edit an album's properties (titile and access)
+ Add photo tags to a photo
+ Batch add tags to photos
+ Move photos to a different album
Support email: email@example.com
- You need an authorized (username & password) account to manage your photo albums. Otherwise, you can only view public albums.
- If you don't have a Picasa account, go to http://picasaweb.google.com to register one.
- The app is not developed by Google.
- If you don't allow the app to access the location info in photos & videos the first time, you won't be able to access your photo library. To solve the problem, go to Settings app => Location Services => Find Picasa app to enable location service so that you can load your photo library in the app.
- Provide an option to block a user's content
- Fix an app crashing bug while scrolling full size image view
- Stability fixes