PhotoStackr for Cloud - Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive & GoogleDrive
From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr for Cloud brings to the iPad and iPhone a beautiful and intuitive way to browse, upload and share your photos from Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and Googledrive
==== BROWSE ====
- Choose how you want to view your photos: in a list, gallery style, full screen or slideshow mode.
- When viewing your photos in gallery style you can pinch-in and out to view 3 sizes of thumbnails
- The full screen photo browser lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Browse via your folders or your friend’s shared folders.
- No need for paging while looking at folders with large amount of photos. PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
- Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos for later viewing. The Stack is available whether you are online or not.
==== UPLOAD/EDIT ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer.
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- At upload time you can specify title and folder
- Edit images: crop, rotate, adjust or add effects to your photos when uploading them.
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a larger audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
==== DOWNLOAD ====
- At any time you can choose to download one or several photos to your Photo Library or a Stack.
- Download in the background while you continue to browse photos.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- If you share your iPad at home, PhotoStackr for Cloud supports multiple Dropbox and Box accounts.
- As an universal application PhotoStackr for Box can run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with iOS5.
If you also want to also access Flickr, Picasa or Instagram photos, add-ons are available as in-app purchases.
• Fix crash when downloading photos from Instagram
• Fix crash when working with Dropbox and an error occurred
• Fix crash when browsing Facebook photos
• Show 'Processing' after images are edited with advanced photo editor (Aviary)
• Errors were showing when browsing recent photos from Picasa's users
• Images are now uploaded as-is when uploading Full Size to Cloud services
• Instagram photo lists kept flashing and refreshing
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 11, 2013
- iPont Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (6)
- 13.7 MB