Adobe Photoshop Express
Photo editing made fun, fast, and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes do it for you. Share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, or text/email.
A new complement to Photoshop Express is also available: Adobe Photoshop Mix is a free iPad app for more powerful, non-destructive edits that straighten the perspective of an image, reduce camera blur, apply Content-Aware fill magic and more.
Photoshop Express has more of what you want:
•Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye, and pet eye.
•Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
•Blemish Removal: With one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
•Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, and vibrance.
One-touch filters “Looks”: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And now control the intensity of Looks.
•Add the Looks Paid Pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 more one-touch filters.*
•Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
•Add the Advanced Paid Pack (formerly called Noise Reduction Pack). This pack includes:
oNoise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
oDeFog to reduce fog and haze from photos.*
•New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos.
•RAW photo support: Import and edit photos in RAW format.
•Share in the way that is easiest for you, including Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, and via text messaging.
The Advanced Pack, previously called " Noise Reduction Pack" now includes Noise Reduction and DeFog and can be found in the "Corrections" slider menu. Customers who had the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 3.4 release will automatically enjoy DeFog.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Adobe Web Site
Adobe Photoshop Express Support
Application License Agreement
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for Raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal Raw support.
- Bug Fixes
1 .For a limited time, you can use your free Adobe ID to access paid features such as Reduce Noise, Premium Looks, and Custom Looks — at no charge!
2. Use your Adobe ID to access My Looks, a new feature that lets you save your favorite edits as custom Looks. Create as many as you want!
3. Access and edit image files from your Adobe Creative Cloud account.
4. Easily share your edited photos to WhatsApp.
5. Bug fixes for iOS8 compatibility issues.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- 68.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (133)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (129555)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adobe Acrobat DC - PDF Reader and more
• Adobe Analytics
• Adobe Anywhere for iPad
• Adobe Brush CC
• Adobe Color CC – capture color themes
• Adobe Comp CC
• Adobe Connect Mobile
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• Adobe Digital Editions
• Adobe Edge Inspect CC
• Adobe eSign Manager DC
• Adobe Experience Manager Communities
• Adobe Fill & Sign – Easy PDF form filler
• Adobe Ideas
• Adobe Illustrator Draw
• Adobe Illustrator Line
• Adobe Inspire
• Adobe Lightroom for iPad
• Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Editor
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13
• Adobe Photoshop Mix
• Adobe Photoshop Sketch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
• Adobe Prelude Live Logger
• Adobe Premiere Clip
• Adobe Revel
• Adobe Revel - Cloud access for all your photos and videos
• Adobe Scout
• Adobe Shape CC – Capture and create vector shapes
• Adobe Slate — Make your words and images move
• Adobe Tutorial Player for Photoshop
• Adobe Voice - Show Your Story
• Adobe Year in Review 2014
• Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Content Viewer
• Adobe® Digital Enterprise Platform – Mobile
• Adobe® Eazel for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Nav for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Test&Target™
• CMO Magazine
• Creative Cloud Tutorials
• DCO Chat
• DCO Connect Mobile
• DPS Symposium 2015
• DPS Tips
• Engage with Adobe - Adobe Partner Program magazine
• PhoneGap Developer
• PhoneGap Enterprise
• Presenter Mobile
• Sea TV