Adobe Photoshop Express: Edit Photos, Make Collage
iOS Universal Photography
Join millions of creative folks who trust Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and advanced editing on mobile devices. Now, try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages helps you create studio-caliber layouts in 5-7 taps.
• Access images on your mobile device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, and now Google Photos.
• New Adobe-only features like "Intelligent Layout" and "Style Transfer" help you automatically create stunning share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and manually edit it however you like:
- Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
- Double tap to pan and zoom.
- Adjust/fix a single image, and apply any look.
- Change border thickness and color.
- Undo and try again
• Easily save and print your collage or even text / email the file.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
• Download and start designing unique collages immediately - all free.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at these other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
148Apps —Photoshop.com Mobile