Course For Photoshop CS5 403 - Compositing Workflows
iOS Universal Photography
With Photoshop and some solid compositing skills, you can make any image that comes to mind ...
Photoshop has made the world look at pictures differently. With it's amazing ability to seamlessly combine graphics to make perfect images, you can create any image that comes to mind ... but you need some solid Photoshop skills first!
This Photoshop compositing tutorial will show you how to take photos from real life and morph them into wild and interesting phantasy images. You'll learn how to select and blend images to create scenes that never happened. Along the way you'll learn how to choose photos for compositing, how to use Photoshop's tools to blend and morph images picture-perfectly, and also how to finally get that picture of yourself shaking Obama's hand ... Impress your friends and relatives - learn how to composite in Photoshop!
Table of Contents:
2. Observing Perspective
3. Considering Lighting
4. Considering Image Sizes and Resolutions
5. Getting Started
6. Cutting Out Your Images
7. Adjusting Value, Tone and Color
8. Blending with the Eraser and Opacity Controls
9. Copying Pieces to Extend an Area
10. Using the Clone Tool to Extend or Cover Areas
11. Refining Edges with the Lasso Tool
12. Softening Hard Edges with the Lasso Tool
13. Using Layer Opacity to Blend Layers
14. Using the Dodge and Burn Tool to Add Shadow
15. Adding Touches and Adjustments to Focal Points
16. Using Adjusted Layer Copies to Adjust Lightness and...
17. Finishing Touches
18. Using Filters to Unify the Look of an Image
19. Compositing a Person or Figure
20. Refining Your Tools
21. Flipping Images to Match Lighting
22. Lining Up an Overlayed Image
23. Matching Skin Tones and Contrast
24. Using the Eraser to Reveal Shadows and Details
25. Adding Additional Shadows
26. Using Blurring to Match Focal Depth
27. Removing Background Details
28. Adding the Final Touches
29. Exercise 1: Shake Hands with Obama
30. Exercise 2: Curse Of the Sea Hag
31. Exercise 3: Road Rage with the War-A-Cuda
Improved user experience.