Photogene² for iPhone - Photo editor and collage maker
Photogene is the ultimate tool for handling your iPhone photos.
- It's a full featured photo editor.
- Powerful collage maker.
- Supports uploading multiple photos.
We know you take lots of photos with your iPhone - don't let them just lay there in your camera roll. With Photogene you can easily browse, improve and export multiple photos.
The app features a compelling new user interface which is fast & fun.
- Full featured photo editor: crop, straighten, color adjustments (including histogram and curves), sharpen and denoise, retouch tools (dodge/burn, heal, localized effects and more).
- Export several photos at once. Photogene supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and e-mail.
- Full support for iPhone 4S native 8 MP resolution.
- Special effects: center focus, vignette, frames, reflection, text boxes and much more.
- Presets: large collection of predefined presets. Instantly give your photo a new look and then tweak it yourself.
- Collage maker: combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates.
- Camera: use our built-in camera module to snap great photos and apply real-time effects.
- Metadata viewer: visual display of all the information stored in your photos. Including location on a map, date&time, file size, etc (IPTC editor included).
- Resize your photos as you export them. You can export edited photos at full resolution (same as the original).
- Compare edited photo vs the original at any time.
Why should I pick Photogene?
- Photogene works directly with your iPhone's photo library and albums. No need to import your photos.
- The app offers a wide selection of photo editing tools. No gimmicks - they will actually make your photos look better.
- Improving your photos is easy, even if you've never used a photo editor before. If you're a seasoned photographer, you'll find all the professional tools you need.
- Photogene offers a unique photo browser that can show large thumbnails (requires location-services permission).
- Nondestructive editing. Your edits are saved, but the original photo is always preserved.
- The user interface is quick and responsive. Most edit operations happen in real time.
- It's a live product. We update it frequently and add new features users had asked for.
1. Optimized for iPhone 5.
2. Now using native Facebook integration (iOS 6).
3. Can edit photos directly from shared Photo-streams (iOS 6).
4. Import and export your custom presets. Long tap on a preset to e-mail it.
5. Can now stop export to FTP and Dropbox in mid process.
1. Tumblr export is working again. Can now choose which blog to upload to.
2. Fixed bug with batch GPS paste in eastern hemisphere.
3. Fixed problem that photos in collage appeared rotated after saving.
1. New filtering options (by caption, by edit status and by exact number of stars).
2. Improved FTP history list.
3. Can now import XMP files as IPTC sets.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 11, 2012
- Omer Shoor
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (99)
- 22.7 MB