The only iPad app that lets you pan and zoom your images on an external display! LightLoupe (previously named PhotoBox) ranked No.1 iPad photography app in almost 20 countries. Read more...
With LightLoupe, hook your iPad up to a projector to show your photos on the big screen for a deeper analysis and critique and quickly check the technical quality of your pictures analyzing color, exposure and sharpness.
Hook up to the big screen
Connect your iPad to a VGA projector or large screen using the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter (sold separately) and tap on an image to have it instantly appear for all to admire or discuss. Pan and zoom on the iPad and the image on the big screen will also be panned and zoomed. To show a different photo, simply tap on its image on your iPad screen. No need to put images in a sequence or wait for a slideshow to show the photo you want.
Check your photos
Designed as a tool for photographers on the go, LightLoupe analyzes the technical quality of images imported from camera to iPad via the iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately). Photos can instantly be analyzed in terms of exposure, focus, color, and overall look and composition, making sure that you do not leave the shooting location without a usable picture.
• Shoot pictures on your camera and transfer them to the iPad using the iPad Camera Connection Kit. (You can also use other means to get the photos into your iPad photo library)
• Launch LightLoupe
• Tap to select a photo and get color and luminance histograms
• Quickly see the full photo or inspect it pixel by pixel (1:1 view)
• Zoom into your photos to see all details
• Use buttons in the button bar to toogle shadow and highlight clipping display
• Renamed product from PhotoBox to LightLoupe
• Improved feedback when access to the photo library fails.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 03, 2011
- Boinx Software
- 3.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (86)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BoinxTV Home
• FotoMagico 4
• iStopMotion 3
• iStopMotion for iPad
• iStopMotion Remote Camera
• PartySnapper – The Social Photo Wall App That Will Wow Your Party Guests
• You Gotta See This!