iOS iPhone Photography
Photo Blender is a simple app that merely joins photos vertically, horizontally or in 2D by either blending or abutting them at their edges. Photos can be prepped in the Aviary image editor, as can the blended output. The app supports up to 16 photos.
• Create stunning high resolution photo montages.
• Edit the individual photos or the whole blend in the Aviary image editor: enhance, filter, rotate, draw, add text, much more.
You may also be interested in Photo Blender++ which provides in-app purchases for extra effects, frames and stickers in the Aviary image editor. You can obtain Photo Blender++ here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-blender++/id941473836
• Supports 4 blend types: horizontal, vertical, 4 square and 9 square.
• Since a blend can consist of just one photo you can to apply special effects using Aviary, such as frames, to a single photo for future blends.
• Image insetting onto a white background.
• Use your iPhone, iPod or iPad camera from within the app to produce beautiful photo blends.
• Create blends of selected images directly from your Photos library.
• Blend recursively to create larger blended arrays of photos.
• Combine photos using a gradient blend at the seams where they are joined.
• The blending margin width is adjustable for special effects.
• Set the blending margin width to zero to merely join photos at their edges.
• Set the blending margin width to higher values to achieve gradual transitions.
• Save all your blends in one place in your gallery.
• In the gallery you can export and view blends, among other options.
• Add location data to your blends so you remember exactly where you were when you made it.
• View the location where the blend was made on a map in the gallery.
• Share your blends in the usual manner: email, messages etc.
This is the free "ad" version.
The paid "no-ad" version of Photo Blender is Photo Blender+, located at
There is also another free "ad" version of Photo Blender, Photo Blender++, for additional Aviary Effects, Frames and Stickers via in-app purchases, located here:
Finally, you can get the Mac version of Photo Blender, PhotosBlender, at
• Fixed an issue with the photo picker not being able to access photos in iCloud.
• Updated the Aviary image editor to latest version (accessible by tapping on a photo after you add it in the build view)