iOS iPhone Photography
Photo Blender is a simple app that merely joins photos vertically, horizontally or in 2D by either blending or abutting them at their edges. Photos can be prepped in the Aviary image editor, as can the blended output. The app supports up to 16 photos.
• Create stunning high resolution photo montages.
• Edit the individual photos or the whole blend in the Aviary image editor: enhance, filter, rotate, draw, add text, much more.
• Supports 4 blend types: horizontal, vertical, 4 square and 9 square.
• Since a blend can consist of just one photo you can to apply special effects using Aviary, such as frames, to a single photo for future blends.
• Image insetting onto a white background.
• Use your iPhone, iPod or iPad camera from within the app to produce beautiful photo blends.
• Create blends of selected images directly from your Photos library.
• Blend recursively to create larger blended arrays of photos.
• Combine photos using a gradient blend at the seams where they are joined.
• The blending margin width is adjustable for special effects.
• Set the blending margin width to zero to merely join photos at their edges.
• Set the blending margin width to higher values to achieve gradual transitions.
• Save all your blends in one place in your gallery.
• In the gallery you can export and view blends, among other options.
• Share your blends in the usual manner: email, messages etc.
Get the Mac version of Photo Blender, PhotosBlender, at
Fixes bug when blending images with very different widths.
Fixes bug when using insets during blending.