Emulsio - Powerful Video Stabilization
** Emulsio is a Macworld/iWorld 2014 Best of Show winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
New in iOS 8! Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app on iOS 8. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can now either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio 2 is now a free application with an in-app purchase to remove the watermark. Customers who purchased the 1st version get this feature for free.
** Easily Stabilize your Videos - Key Features **
- Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as wobble distortion. Besides, Emulsio can now handle the black borders which appeared in previous versions (known as Movie Stiller) when motion compensation was too high, by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for iOS 8 and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed 120 FPS videos which remain at 120 FPS after export.
** Supported Devices **
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
- iPod touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad mini.
** Help & Feedback **
Visit http://www.creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corrections and Enhancements:
- Fixed a bug when importing slow-mo video into Emulsio extension (black screen & extension crash).
- Fixed a bug when saving video longer than 2 minutes (metadata too large, leading to crash).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exporting video into other apps.
Updated German and Norwegian localizations
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 30, 2014
- Creaceed SPRL
- 21.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (93)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Elasty — The Movie Toolbox
• Hydra Express - HDR Photography
• Hydra Pro - HDR Photography
• Kuboku — The 3D Sudoku
• Morph Age — Image Morphing
• Prizmo - Scanning, OCR, and Speech
• Prizmo 3 - Scanning, OCR & Speech